Getting started - Please read my offer

EDIT- I went over my replies for the day and can’t respond. I will come back here tomorrow so I can answer all of you. Thanks for the interest. I’m happy you guys like my idea!!

Hello!

Im new to the community and I wish I had good seeds to trade. I’m dealing with bag seeds right now because I don’t know how to go about getting what I would like.

I highly doubt you want my seeds… however I need to gain trust here and I also need seeds so I will be able to trade with others and also be a part of this community while I grow. I can give money, but I feel it’s frowned upon and I would rather give you my talent and also put dedication into something to show you my gratitude for helping me get started.

I’m looking for mainly auto flowers and female regs. If someone has a seed bundle they would like to put together to get me thru a few grows and also have some to trade with others.

I will then in return let you pick ANY photo… your plants, your family, a logo of your business and then I will engrave it onto one of these pieces of wood for you!

(Any of you forget your wife’s anniversary?? BAM! She will love this if you send me a photo of your family!) It’s a win win for both of us!

I get a bunch of quality seeds and you walk away with one of my laser engraves.

I really hope this trade is allowed and someone is interested.

Check out my work / you will get your photo on this exact wood! I love it! It’s called basswood with living edge.

44 Likes

If I had more Fems I would totally throw something together! Those are beautiful @DudeWithLasers! I may have to contact you anyways! Are you based in Canada the US or somewhere else?

4 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate it. I’m in the states. Very close to Canada. In NY. I have my medical card and was giving the green light to grow. So I’m getting started and research lead me to this site.

7 Likes

I’ve got fem regs that I’ve made (amature) not so much for femmed autos though

3 Likes

A few people on here have done good dealings with this guy, a dollar a seed + freebies.
No fems or autos listed though, but if you contact him maybe he’ll be able to hook you up!

3 Likes

I’m your Huckleberry…

PM me what ya need for a piece of your work or two.

6 Likes

Im very confident someone here will jump all over that trade. Best of luck with your new cannabis adventure! Your in the right place…

7 Likes

@DudeWithLasers INDEED! :open_mouth:

I’ll take a look into the bank and see what can be had if anything. Rad Idea bud. :metal:

3 Likes

On a side note whats one of those worth in the foot by foot size range?

3 Likes

@DudeWithLasers

I wish I had something to send you man. Those look awesome !

Please send me a PM when you have the time I would like to know how to purchase one or two of these from you

And :crossed_fingers: hopefully I will have some Fem beans to pass it here this year.

And also ! Welcome to the OG :green_heart:

5 Likes

That’s some awesome work your offering. I was able to pick up one of @monkeyman recent charity packs. They are all regular photo seeds if your interested let me know

1 Like

Nice work there @DudeWithLasers , seeds I got. The question would be shipping costs to Canada. Now if you would like to work something out fire me a PM. Pretty sure I can cover your wants/needs, my seed vault is pretty deep. If you wish to do a trade PM me with how we work out shipping and also what you would like in return.

8 Likes

Hi there @DudeWithLasers ! Welcome to the board. I have an incoming G8 lens for my 10w optical diode. Lasers are fun!

2 Likes

Just a thought but what medical are you treating yourself for? Different strains help with different conditions, pain, depression, anxiety etc.

4 Likes

I hope I remember this in the morning, I’ll take a look into my collection, if I would be interested it would probably be a lot of “one seed per strain” packs. I have a couple Mephisto beans, and a variety of fem regs; I’ll send you a pm with what I can part with, so you can decide if that’s worth anything to you.

I do live in Europe, if that is an issue, please do let me know, there’ll be no hard feelings.

Nice work!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @DudeWithLasers!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @DudeWithLasers !

If you STILL havent got all the seeds you want from previous offers, hit me up!

I have autofems, autofem pollen and more I’ll happily exchange!

3 Likes

How about I just send you a bunch of fems that I have. Free of charge. Although those laser engravings are nice there is No trade wanted or needed from you. PM me when it’s allowed for you and I’ll get you setup. :green_heart::seedling:

14 Likes

Super cool art my friend!!

I can gift you a bunch of my Blueberry Auto’s if you’d like…send me a PM when you have a chance!

Alaskagrown

6 Likes

The size you see. Is 11” by 7”. I sell them to my friends and fam for $50.00

4 Likes