Gg4 clones online

Anyone know where to get clones online. Trying to avoid a big pheno hunt from seed if I canšŸ˜… wonā€™t be starting back up for another month or two while I get these renovations done.

3 Likes

You donā€™t have a grow going at the minute,what you growingā€¦I donā€™t really like gorilla glue anymore
I think I smoked too much of it lol

1 Like

Harvested a couple weeks ago, now Iā€™m all caught up on my bills and with enough leftover to get this room looking professional. Tearing up the carpet and replacing with vct tile, patching up my ventilation holes to seal it, repainting and all that good stuff. This mf gonna be sealed and sterile.

4 Likes

If you want to order and have shipped, Clonify has it. Just text them and have them cut to order if itā€™s out, They have one rooting for me now.
https://clonify.co/product/gorilla-glue-4/

Oh! If you donā€™t have a quarantine area set up, have them do your cuttings as the micro propitiation type, they treat a cutting as a tissue culture, sanitizing the cut and rooting it in a tissue culture setting.

8 Likes

Gg4xogk is my go-to jar if Iā€™m not sure what I want to smoke, always tasty IMO.

Now chocolope, that was my first strain. I ended up with like 2 lbs of, mediocre at best, herb. After smoking it for months on end I could honestly never smoke it again and be fine. I got some from a dispo, first toke was a flashback.

2 Likes

Looks like theyā€™re soil only. :disappointed_relieved:

Worst case scenario I just run 30-50 from a seedbank and pick the best one as a mom. Either way Iā€™ll have a bunch of dank.

Anyone run twenty20ā€™s gluesniffer s1?

1 Like

No, seriously text them, they have much more options than that since the website is kinda out of date. Though they recently restocked and started listing teens! They will cut to order and will send them once they root, what ever media you ask for.

1 Like

Though they are ā€œlocalā€ to me, they are too far for me to drive and meet up, I have them ship to me since itā€™s cheaper than the local drop off price. If place an order, tell them CH from Portland sent you lol. Iā€™m on my second order with them, another 4 strains and had them all done as the micro propagation this time :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nice, Iā€™ll more than likely be going the micro route. Gonna setup a tissuculture chamber in the room too, just gotta figure that out. Doesnā€™t look to complicated though.

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s cool. I would love to get into myself to use as disease free backups for my favorite mothers. Though itā€™s still a bit of maintenance and cycling through new cultures and growing out the previous.

They send a rooted piece, just need to plant and harden off, just put a dome over it for a few days.

1 Like

I popped 3
Of these should be interesting even know Iā€™m not a gorilla glue lover,it just sounded so good lol

4 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™d probably pop those too. Iā€™m debating whether I should pop my 2 gg4 x ogk breeder pack seeds, or pop a few of its selfed offspring to search for a motherā€¦

6 Likes

Honestly I should probably just save the money/put it into the room and hunt moms from the beans I have. I have a few strains with 10+ seeds that should have really close flowering times.

3 Likes

Nice plant
I think Iā€™ve bitten off
More than I can chew with this grow photos and autos,my 2 tents will be packed

1 Like

Got @rooted 's breath of the beast, @anonymous4289 's soloberry #3 and black snow and a 5 pack of fem monster pebbles. All should have a roughly 8 week flowering period and should be a pretty good lineup. For a guy who calls himself Eugene Debs online I sure am prone to consumerist culture :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@EugeneDebs420 did you get the apollo ape along with the soloberry #3 and black snow? just wanted to make sure i packaged everything correctly.

1 Like

I did, Iā€™m just guessing that the apollo ape has a longer flowering time based on its lineage. The sb3 and black snow Iā€™m guessing 7-9weeks right? AA somewhere closer to 10?

well the apollo 11 is supposed to be a quick finisher

3 Likes

Sweet, I wanna time it so they can pretty much all get the 48hr dark period before chop.