Mimirs Grow-Show: barely coherent and unable to comprehend

We are at day 42 and im starting to see some pre sex showing up a couple boys and a couple girls. Dont think im gonna go for seeds on this one so im about to pull a couple clones that arent showing male pre flowers and star the flower cycle and chop the males.
I do like the vigor they have atm though getting bushy and really easier to tabletop. Did a lil defol and some leaf tucking so they aint so pretty atm :joy:

Roots are super healthy and super tangled… This experiment would have been better with fem seeds i think :joy:

8 Likes

Looking good man! I have 2 phenos of gt finishing up, one is muy stretchy but packs it on, other one has pretty minimal stretch. Shorter one is more sour right now but they’re both loud and proud! They’ll probably both go into reveg till I can sample and pick a keeper.

14 Likes

Those are lookin good… Hope i can find some lemon pine goodness with mine

2 Likes

Alright so yesteday i tied them down and took clones… Cant really tell :joy:. Bounced back quick. So 1 more week in veg and 12/12 begins :grin:

10 Likes

Gonna be some hogs! Heads up some may stretch more than others, for me one was about 2x stretch and the other was about 3.5x! The taller one finished first actually and came down this morning, then into reveg. Lots of piney gassy funk! Not a lot of sour yet but we’ll see how it cures. I’ll tag you in my thread so I don’t fill yours up with my pics.

3 Likes

This picture begs me to ask does that intertwined root ball determine that its just one plant. And now you have the ability to up your numbers and be legal, assuming your in a legal state!!! That would be epic.

3 Likes

Also nice to see this grown out i have a pack of the ghost town from Greenpoint as well.

2 Likes

I wish it did :joy: i actually cant hit my limit due to space constraints.
@Molto_Mota i cant wait to see what phenos are female in this batch. 2 of the 9 smell real lemon piney like og. Im thinking about keeping a male clone that has the right smell and look for an f2 run with my chosen female.

5 Likes

Right on make some beans! Ahh space constraints. I feel it… well it all looks good so far. Keep it up!

Paws

2 Likes

Well i decided against beanz they all have a strong stardawg scent soooooo… Bye bye males, 4 have already been taken since they had bigger balls then me and i wont be havin any of that :joy: now these 5 have shown me pistils but i have a feeling they might have an adams apple along with them titties so idk hopefully they are fem but my guts telling me herms atm… Anyway here they are a lil beaten up. As you can see in the front right im trying to keep the males alive without budsites cause i dont want a bunch of dead roots just decaying in the water :crossed_fingers: it works :joy:

6 Likes

Whats that? Is it pistil laden growth sites?? Yes… Pre flower is done and flower time begins…

And some nice healthy roots

And finally the 4 female clones and the 1 male i chose to keep after some stem rubbing goodness

13 Likes

That is some mega root action there!

2 Likes

Yeah its an experiment to see if this is big enough to do a full seed run all contained together for ease :joy:… Just a lil hydroguard and my roots grow big fast and healthy i never use peroxide or anything like that

1 Like

Had to pull a girl for growing balls. I gotta say i had a feeling this one was had some balls hiding still shes the girl that had a earthy pine with a hint of lemon in the end. The others are way more chem oh well…

Heres the four left after they’ve been opened up a bit
Hard to tell from the top down they’re about 2 1/2 feet tall not too much since i only did about half the veg time i normally do.

10 Likes

That’s Greenpoint for ya!! Balls galore…hopefully you’re not one of those growers that stocked up 20-100 packs before you even tried one full pack in a grow lol

5 Likes

4 female out of 9 isnt too bad :joy: and no thankfully i only grabbed a few packs before finding out how heavy the stardawg is

1 Like

She was neglected for about a week just added some water about halfway through… They are looking good though checked for balls today and didn’t find any :+1:

Im liking the stem rub smell of these ones for sure. Some funk for sure

10 Likes

So day 15 of flower… Im really liking the smell on a couple of these girls. Ph is 5.8 ppm is 1000 on feed day but dropping way more then the water so ill probably add a lil more nute halfway through the wk instead of just 1 a wk.
The girl in the front right side is lagging a bit with way thinner leaf fingers so i bet she will be more sativa

Now the back right is smelling good and funky she was a slow starter from the beginning but i think she is gonna be nice

This girl is the… Idk back left i guess… More like the middle lol way shorter plant structure showing more of an og pheno. She got stunted early on when i put her in the flower tent. Went and broke the stem almost all the way off the root structure in the rock wool if she was gonna stress hermie it woulda been then :joy:

Now this front left girl is smelling and looking nice also leaning more towards stardawg in the smell department and took about a week longer then the others to begin flower, yet has a good bit of trichs already

And the gratuitous upskirt shot…

Roots looking good :joy:

14 Likes

Well i wanted to go and not defoliate this run and see a difference but… I couldnt help myself, started seeing some condensation where leaves would overlap so its haircut day :joy: went ahead and took down some lower branches while i was at it…

This is GT #6 my personal fav so far

I already forgot which is which :joy: so here you go…

All looking frosty so far on day 20

10 Likes

Damn man! Looking scrumptious! Nice work!

2 Likes