GHS powdered nutes for moms : anyone?

as I’ve noticed that my moms in soil aren’t doing well like their clones in hydro, I take as fact that my advanced hydro nutes are not ok as soil nutes… :blush:
as I don’t mind, care, want soil in my life , I’m just forced to it for mom keeping, I want a easy, monocomponent solution, multi part is a bitch when dealing with small quantities…
my friend @ the growshop told me he has good results with ghs mother plants specific and gave me a 10g sample…
Anybody use, knows it ?? opinions?
DS

3 Likes

Great question. I saw these a while back. What hydro nutes u using? They should be fine for dirt. It is usually the other way around, dirt nutes are not compatable with hydro systems. What seems to be the problem. Are you adjusting the ppms for a larger plant and the ph for dirt?

I’m using advanced hydroponics of Holland, 3 part full cycle .
DS

I’ve got no experience with GHS sorry, I’ve got some but haven’t tested them yet. I think it is probably the very same product as B’cuzz tried to push 10 years ago - B’cuzz Powder. Not very popular.

For keeping mothers I can recommend Metrop Mam 8, great product and thoroughly tested with good results.

http://www.metrop.net/3_pr_en_mam_motherplant_stimulator.html

Metrop MAM

concentrated liquid NPK 20-20-8 fertilizer.

Function: To maximise the production potential of crops at risk of damage from stress conditions caused by high temperatures, soil conditions, moisture and disease.
Metrop MAM fertilizer is formulated to supply seedlings and more mayture plants with essential nutrients. Metrop MAM fertilizer also includes organic material derived from a single seaweed variety which has proven beneficial effects upon plants by stimulating root development.
Applications of Metrop MAM fertilizer will promote greater root biomass and therefore maximise utilisation of moisture and nutrients.

Description:
Metrop MAM fertilizer is a highly concentrated emulsion containing macro and chelated micro elements.
The organic material is seaweed derived.

Of course you can use hydroponics fertilizer in soil. But if I’d wanted to use something especially for soil, I’d choose Plagron.

2 Likes

You can use any with good NPK and micro elements ratio. Some plants (sativa) need only low levels of nutrients, so not hard to keep. Also trim your plants frequently

1 Like

There veg+bloom hydroponic research all in one powder nutrient I use it pics of my plants on another thread here’s a link to there website https://hydroponic-research.com

using this as my nutes / Hydro
Masterblend 4-18-38
calsium nitrate
magnesium