Ghsc kings juice

Hello all this is kings juice at 2 weeks or so. Under a small 100 watt, ffof and water. They will be put under 600 watts after first repot.

Next is barneys mimosa. Tall plant earthy skunk other fresh squeezed oranges/ citrus.

17 Likes

Flowers looking :fire::fire::fire: nice plants

1 Like

Thanks, not expecting much from these being free seeds. Like the fruity one so far, don’t care for the other smell wise.

3 Likes

Give them a good cure after harvest …
…and I think the results will surprise you… :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Very true I’m going to reserve judgement until cure. I just tend to gravitate towards haze terps and fruit terps.

2 Likes

Plants are actually very green, just look yellow from light.

3 Likes

2 plants starting to display their differences.

3 Likes

Killer way to grow looks like a good time props :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

Thanks, their secondary growth is in gear now. I will repot into 3 gallons next week then flower a few days later. I tried training them, however they had other plans. They really want to grow natural single cola. Some 6month cured amnesia x nevilles haze, rocket fuel.

3 Likes

Here’s the mimosa barneys finished. Will have update on kings juice after repot.

5 Likes

Kings juice repotted 3 gallon, day 3 12/12.

2 Likes

2 small plants are clones of mendocion spice. They always start with strange leaves like dj short blueberry.

Hey buddy it’s looking nice, I’ve grown kings juice in the past, it was a decent crop in terms of variety, berry/fruity aromas from some and a garlic/leeky/cheese and onion aromas going on with others its very resinous but maybe not the best in terms of yeild.

Cheers

1 Like

Ya I’ve heard the yield sucks. I just want to get the mimosa pheno. Mimosa from barneys is bomb, hoping one of these will be. Here’s pics, and my new friend lol.

2 Likes

They’ve been easy to grow so far…dont like alot of water though, and love magnesium. That lizard just chills all day on the branches…super cool. I def flowered the right one way too early, no stretch at all. I’m going to veg the hell out of the left one. Would be good strain for people with space issues.

1 Like

1 Like

The flowering plant has interesting structure. It’s extremely short and squat with thin sativa leaves.

1 Like

1 Like

First pictured plant still vegging. Next Friday on to a 5 gallon then flower period.

1 Like

1 Like