Giant pyramid shaped astroid to pass earth

This is interesting to me then again I’m one of those ancient aliens crazy types lol I know I’m not the only one in here …how crazy would it be if this thing slowed down and landed on Earth and was infact a UFO…no I don’t think that’s what it is but it would be awesome

21 Likes

No need to look in the skies! The aliens are in your grow room.

7 Likes

I read an article in cannabis culture or high times years ago that there is a tribe in Africa that had a orgin story for weed that was aliens gifted it to them

4 Likes

The great pyramid in Egypt is 456 ft tall. This massive Pyramid sized object is only 29ft smaller.

Mind blown :exploding_head: :boom:

7 Likes

I know right that’s what made me think of it

3 Likes

Maybe the great pyramid landed here :grin::grin:

4 Likes

And there are pyramids all over the world in China they tried to hide it by planting shit on it … The one in Bosnia is made of a concrete that we can’t replicate today … I wonder sometimes if we weren’t an advanced civilization that has just blasted ourselves back to start a couple thousand years ago

7 Likes

Maybe syfy Star Gate show had it right…

6 Likes

The only thing I can think of is there is going to be another special about this🤣

12 Likes

When a student asked Oppenheimer if the Trinity test was the first nuclear detonation ever he said something like ‘that we know of’. It seems pretty obvious from some of the old mysterious megalithic structures that ancient people knew alot more than we give them credit for.

Part of me kinda wishes this pyramid would slam into earth so we could start over again lol

7 Likes

9 Likes

That thing better not be an anal probe.

5 Likes

There is a place in I believe India where they say the gods fought a battle that when they dug down so far there is irradiated soil

7 Likes

My sister in-law has called me conspiracy theory Dave for years lol

10 Likes

I just wish the government trusted me enough or there was an actual mapped out career path to finding out the knowledge they hold

7 Likes

I doubt the vast majority of people in government, even at high levels, have half a clue as to whats actually going on. I think Antarctica would be a good place to start looking!

8 Likes

or it was built as a tribute to them!

4 Likes

No no don’t fly by! It’s time for a hard reset…

9 Likes

If its aliens I hope they bring some good kush seeds with them lol

7 Likes

The smell finaly drifted over to there part of the hood

5 Likes