Give Up The Funk

Hey how’s the smoke factor down there with all these CO fires? Heard on the news that there’s going to be more than out fair share with us getting a lot of California’s smoke as well due to the pressure systems and winds😢

4 Likes

:herb: :sunglasses: …if only… :joy_cat:

Yeah. Brace for a light dusting of apocalypse. And since it’s there, there will be softball sized hail following. :crazy_face:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Yeah @Tinytuttle the smoke has been definitely noticeable. My wife and I have had headaches for days since it rolled in. Can’t imagine what the folks in the hills or what people California are feeling.
How bad is it up north?

Let’s all do our rain dances!!

9 Likes

Ya some days can’t even see the foothills and their only about 8 miles away

4 Likes

My state is also having a tough time containing the fires. Apparently we have fires all the way from the california border to the columbia river.

When David Letterman was a weatherman in Indianapolis, he used to say

“look out folks, because we’re going to have hail the size of CANNED HAMS. It’ll put a hole right through the roof of your Chrysler!”

that always cracked me up. I wish I still had that old vhs tape.

7 Likes

Happy Sunday everyone. Be sure to go participate in my Pipe Give-Away! Free Pipe GiveAway Contest- USA only

I didn’t manage to shave any legs this weekend… I’m now thinking I’ll go for some lower growth pollination with the Illegal Smile pollen I have in the freezer… undecided though… I need to check dates and etc. before going for it.

Anyway here are some sloppy shots of the flower room; still adjusting to my new soilless mix:

Lots and lots of chem/OG/dank funk when I walk into this room. I’m a happy gardener. The newborn and the toddler sure take away from chore time though, gotta stay up late and clean. Maybe tonight? I-95 says I’m sitting my ass down for the day :rofl:

Gelato OG clone from a buddy…One and done I think :thinking: the sample he gave me is nice but it’s just kind of… eh. Ricardo if you see this… Sorry, Not Sorry
anyway she’s on bulking formula for a week then a few days of h2o before chop:

Have a great Monday
Jake

20 Likes

Illegal Smile early frost:

Stay hazed
Jake

19 Likes

@Blowingupjake great grow thread and grow skillz here.Mad props on the fine ladies :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Thanks so much for stopping by with your kindness @SmknCanuck !

2 Likes

Nice setup man. You also have a nice line up of strains. That purple girl was gorgeous. I’ll be stopping in and trying to pick up what I can to help me out. Thanks man.

3 Likes

Hey @Badger
Thanks for coming in with the friendly vibes. Take what you need and never be afraid to throw some knowledge my way :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I will definitely do that, or ask why do it this way and not that way. Don’t forget, Badgers are naturally curious :wink:

3 Likes

Update on the I-95 Reversal attempt:
12 days into 12/12, 15 days consecutive 50-60ppm CS sprays at lights out.

Looking kinda manly, I’m feeling optimistic:

Who likes spicy? :hot_face:
Scotch Bonnet Peppers (Jamaican Jerk spiciness comes from these peppers)

Have an excellent Friday!

17 Likes

What’s happening OG? Happy Weekend!

Here are some low quality lights on pics…

Firstly, seedlings and clones slated for flower… still working on seedling feed formula.

The Purple Aliens aren’t too happy but are only a bit away from bigger shoes which will make things a lot easier to manage.
Those Purple Chem and GMO Punch in the right hand tray all stalled out big time in root riot cubes. Idk what happened but tonight after 7 days I surgically ripped each one out and placed them into the cups of soilless. I think they’re going to come up now🤞
None were rotted and some were just starting to split… yet one of each popped up in 3 days like normal…and the rest acted up like that… Kind of odd. Send good vibes my way.

“Mother” plants that all desperately need transplants:

Chem 91 is really hard to keep happy. I’m going to have to start feeding them separately from the others, including mother. She’s the gnarly looking one… Hoping for a fresh clone to replace her.

Flower room from the entry door… still a mess!

I like how the tall plants peak out above the close LED fixture. The tiered look is cool to my eye.

So, these pics suck but this is just proof that my plants are still alive :joy:

I’m planning out restarting my hydro systems. I think early October I’ll be ready to get some clones into rockwool… I’ve decided to make the 2x2 my veg space for Hydro. I’ll be running 6 hydro buckets in flower next run and the 2x2 can support that just fine.
Another change is that I’m going to try running the system as a recirculating drip instead of Ebb.
All just words for another month at least.

Have a great weekend!

Stay hazed
Jake

13 Likes

What’s up y’all.

My friend Musashi made this very cool hybrid;
The Doors x Nevilles Haze

Females:

Male:

Excited to see what magic comes from this combination.

Two Nevilles Haze that haven’t shown sex yet:

Stay hazed
Jake

20 Likes

Oh dude I imagine those will be gigantic.

Best of luck brother

5 Likes

Right !? :rofl:
Hence the 1 gallon buckets… trying to manage the height without topping. I want to see the true expressions.

Thanks for the luck dude.

10 Likes

That’s a lotta Haze. Lotta lotta. Damn. :astonished:

I picture ‘Little Shop of Horrors’ busting through the ceiling… :joy:

:evergreen_tree: gulp

6 Likes

5 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face:
Mr Musashi wasn’t messing around. It’s a Haze Cocktail. Already loving them, 3/4 females.
Also, 1/2 on the Nevilles Haze (I think, the male is slooow)

Here’s the I-95 reversal tent:

I can’t wait for some pollen. If these sacks are viable it’s gonna be a gold mine. The only plant that I will immediately hit will be the Nevilles Haze female. I think everyone else will be too mature… so 90% of this will be frozen for use this fall.

Here’s a big ass StarDawg F3… basically a 3cuft hedge. 10 gallon pot.

Gelato OG:

Finish Strong brothers and sisters!

Stay hazed
Jake

18 Likes