Giveaway For The Mars Hydro 14th Anniversary Celebration

Dear Friends,

:blush:We are thrilled and filled with joy as we celebrate the momentous occasion of Mars Hydro’s 14th anniversary. Your trust and support have been instrumental in our continuous growth and improvement.

In this important festival, we have prepared gifts for you

:green_heart:Gift: Mars Hydro ph and tds meter combo for Hydroponics +14th anniversary gift box(There are Grinder box + Mars hydro magnetic sticker in the gift box)

:green_heart:Participation rules:
:heavy_heart_exclamation:1. Write your best wishes for Mars Hydro
:heavy_heart_exclamation:2. Share a photo ( photo show both the plant and the MARS product, if you don’t have Mars Hydro light, you can just show your beautiful plants) you can share your plants every day.
:heavy_heart_exclamation:3. Like this thread and tag marshydro 14th anniversary
:heavy_heart_exclamation:4.write your country on the comment.

:green_heart:The winner will be randomly picked on Aug 24th ,Good Luck

The gift box is still in transit and will arrive at the end of August. If the gift box arrives delay, it may be shipped after the arrival.

24 Likes

I wish for marshydro to send me a light to test and document on the show :joy::joy::joy:
Cant show you a mars product because I don’t have any.
#marshydro14thanniversary
Sunny England

8 Likes

Thank you, you can pay more attention to us, we will have other gifts in the future :heartpulse: :thinking:

4 Likes

All the best @MarsHydro with 14 solid years of awesome!

I have 2x TS1000, 2x TS2000, and the very first light a Reflector48 and oh wow how things have progressed in the years!

Here are my currently in flower plants that are under a FC-6500, dimmed to 80%.

#marshydro 14th anniversary

:canada: :v:

8 Likes

:clinking_glasses: here’s to 14 years and you guys have come a long way! Truly I’ve watched your products truly come a long way and you’ve grown into a respected company in the industry. Keep up the great work and I’m looking forward to the next 14 years of great lights, cool products and the growth of an industry as a whole. Keep up the great work

#marshydro14thanniversary

9 Likes

Happy 14 thanks again @MarsHydro

#marshydro14anniversity
:us: love my FC -e3000

6 Likes

I don’t really need a TDS or a pH meter but best of wishes @MarsHydro and congratulations on your 14th anniversary!

5 Likes

With all my best wish for Mars on the 14th Anniversary :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I had a old Mars light that is deceased. I would love to try out the new products. :us:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

You can also participate in the activities on our website, and inquire through the following links:https://www.mars-hydro.com/info/post/mars-hydro-14th-anniversary-celebration-and-giveaway

4 Likes

Happy happy 14th to everyone at Mars Hydro
@MarsHydro
USA
Stone Dragon auto

3 Likes

Happy Cannaversary @MarsHydro I love my lights!

@MarsHydro gives me the power to OverGrow the World!

10 Likes

Best wishes for Mars Hydro, I Like this thread and #marshydro 14th, and can always use new grow equipment! Hell Yeah! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

USA :us: GO Mars Hydro’s 14th anniversary! I got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: on this one! :wink:

4 Likes

First of all,Happy BD to @MarsHydro !
Just sending good vibes to all,if I would be chosen I ll gift my prize to Someone.
Just harvested today

These are my First F1 growing instead

I have a Mars light but It s in its package since I bought It :frog:
Have a nice day everyone

3 Likes

14 years of improving the game. When I think of your company one of the first things I think about is product development. LEDs used to really suck compared to today and I feel like y’all played a part in helping to improve them and make them affordable. You also haven’t forgot the little guy. Some companies have completely left small scale growers behind. Not only do you guys still develop products for small scale growers but you have some of the better functioning products like the TS1000 in my photo. Thanks for helping me to keep my flowers top shelf and I can’t imagine how you’ll improve and change growing over the next 14 years!

USA :us:

#marshydro #marshydro14thanniversary

5 Likes

Congratulations #marshydro on your 14th anniversary!
Here’s to 14 more!

Canada :maple_leaf:

5 Likes

Congrats on your 14 year anniversary @MarsHydro!
Here are a few of my CS reversal plants. Going to make a bunch of beans with these girls that grew some balls! :wink:

Growing from Canada :canada:

6 Likes

Happy @MarsHydro 14th anniversary!
I wish you all the best of health, love, and positivity for a bright many more years to come. :pray:

With love from the USA :us:

6 Likes

congratz on the 14 years my wish is you keep innovating affordable products for us hobbyists with quality and standards that give us faith to keep purchasing your products.
marssp

one of my two sp6500s in action. beast lightning i call her.

:canada:

#marshydro14thanniversary #marshydro

bonus shot of my veg lights ts1000 x 2
ts1000

5 Likes

Congregations on 14 years in the biz. I have a couple of family members that use MarsHydro products and are always giving compliments about how well they perform.

#marshydro 14th Anniversary

USA

White Widow Auto

4 Likes

Happy 14 years in the biz.
#MarsHydro 14th Anniversary
USA
Northern Lights Auto

2 Likes