Newbies Giveaway thread **CLOSED**

One where you want your seed sent to. Some don’t get them sent tp their actual residence for safety/legal reasons…FYI Only. SS/BW…mister :honeybee::100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

What’s a level one?

2 Likes

@Kevin your a level 1. Aka basic user, aka brand spanking new to OG…

Not only do you stop bad guys from robbing houses, apparently your getting some seeds to grow trees up in your tree house.
Your on the list my new friend.

9 Likes

Ok I got that but he would like the people to start a new thread about it here and I do not know how to do that yet and I just thought I would say something about it anyway

4 Likes

That would be great thanks for that

3 Likes

There are different members levels in this community. The more you share, like, visit, and read, the higher you go, and the more trust you earn.
Check out that link :point_up: it has the information you need and how to get to the next level.
If you have any questions do what you just did and ask.
:v: :smiley:

6 Likes

I wish I saved a like for the day for this :laughing:

5 Likes

I run outta “likes” daily lol

8 Likes

Don’t worry @Jeffislovenlife , when the time comes just message me and I will walk you through whatever you need. :v:

7 Likes

Kevin just PM and is giving his position away.
Sad :disappointed_relieved: BUT, it’s ok. Maybe he will find something else he likes later on :wink: I’m already liking this guy, new to OG and not greedy. I’m greedy haha I’m part of Strainahilics thread.

9 Likes

Did we run outta Newbies already.?

2 Likes

Couldn’t of not yet

2 Likes

Only 8 Newbs signed up so far. That’s actually shocking :astonished:. Was looking forward to at least 10 to 20

3 Likes

Yup I’ll be hit you up when the time comes

4 Likes

I tried to sneak in the Back Door, but somebody ratted me out!!! That’s ok, was just “checking Security”. ALL. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

My misses always catches me when I do that

5 Likes

Dont forget newbies are fairly limited. You may have to give them time. Dont you have post limits and wait times when you first start?

7 Likes

Awww very true. I forgot all about that.

4 Likes

There are other 2’s how dare they kick you out the back :door: :rofl: :rofl: But I think you have been here a wee bite longer :wink:

:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

And I don’t think you can pm right away either. But I can’t remember.

4 Likes