Newbies Giveaway thread **CLOSED**

Ha Aphex Twin! It’s been a minute.

3 Likes

@JustSumTomatoes very cool of you to do this for all the new people and I greatly appreciate it!!

3 Likes

Hi there. I have some FEM beans to send your way. Mostly freebies from Attitude, but sure to be good. PM me your addy and I’ll send some out. :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Ok sorry I seen your thread looking for someone to help you out, I’m in Canada. Good luck with your first grow!! I’m sure you’ll have fun and learn a lot.

3 Likes

I just sent you a message I think lemme know if you got it

2 Likes

Hey bud, as a fellow Canadian you might like this thread.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten some gems from attitude freebies. Hell, I have 6 growing from 2019 black Friday currently. C-vibes, blueberry gum, do-z-dos, 710 mango, sorbet dream and g13 haze.

4 Likes

Haha G13 Blueberry Gum! The Attitude freebie included with every order. They must be sitting on a metric ton of them. I’ve tried it twice with such widely varying phenos and weak smoke. I’m surely hoping yours is fairing better!

2 Likes

Down Under up here now!!! Indeed, W-E-L-C-O-M-E…sit a spell, most don’t bite (a few bark, but just nip every now and then, NON-blood drawing). glad you’re aboard. Do enjoy your time here, stay safe, take special care, and as I always say, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

That how I felt. I saw windowlicker, and that’s all she wrote. Hahah. Come to daddy is my fav video.

Here we go…

2 Likes

Churr Bruu :call_me_hand:t4:

Oh! Say it ain’t so!

Its my fastest plant in there, golf ball size, crystaly, danky buds; skunky, not sweet. I hope it smokes as good as it smells. Its definitely the hash plant pheno I have. I tossed it to the side with indirect LED lighting, not expecting much. But, then I was amazed how it was growing buds bigger and faster, others have passed it now, but for the first 4 weeks of flower it was looking like it was going to have my biggest individual buds, I’m about to chop it next week at 7 weeks because she looks about done already.

What medium, etc do you grow in?

I’m in organic soil, a few bottled nutes, 95% organic. Mars hydro ts1000 and 315 cmh 5400k.

2 Likes

Sounds like you have a much better representation. I run water only grows in recycled amended soil. I feel they were given a decent shot. I’m sure I could find a better one. I’ll throw all 50 I have lying around and run 10, give myself some better odds.

It’s funny you mention the not sweet aspect. I had the same thing. That was also part of my disappointment, since I was running a sweet-sounding strain.

2 Likes

#1) Lapolda (Got your addy)
#2) Canabisius (got your addy)
#3)
#4)
#5) MyrtleGrounds (Got your addy)
#6) slytofhand (Got your addy)
#7) Jeffislovenlife (Got your addy)
#8) Garden-Buddy (Got your addy)
#9) Baz4 (Got your addy)
#10) Large-Gastropod (Got your addy)
#11) g1900 (Got your addy)
#12) DankDumplings (Got your addy)
#13) rabbit (Got your addy)
#14) hydro921 (Got your addy)
#15) Dalorean (Got your addy)
#16) Kushking902 (Got your addy)

Please PM me by clicking ( @CADMAN ) and choosing “Message” to Send me your address & seeds will be in the mail this Friday.

21 Likes

That sounds awesome can’t wait and again thank you for your time and consideration

3 Likes

Need your address, please private message me @Jeffislovenlife

1 Like

Thanks @CADMAN

1 Like

No worries. Enjoy

2 Likes

Everyone! Just because I can…
ONLY 5 RANDOM people from this list:

Lapolda
Canabisius
MyrleGrounds
slytofhand
Jeffislovenlife
Garden-Buddy
Baz4
Large-Gastropod
g1900
DankDumpling
rabbit
hydro921
Dalorean
Kushking902

In addition to the MBA#1 seeds, 5 RANDOM people will Recieve Canada :canada: Last Penny…

What the F#$% ?

Canada’s last penny was made in 2012 :cry: :broken_heart:
(Google has tons of information about this)

The coins you will receive are actually Rare…
Zinc – Non-magnetic Variety was the last 1-cent coin issued in 2012, These are the special wrap ones & very limited amout was ever made.

The coins have never been touched by human hands & are in top mint condition…

I purchased several rolls directly from the Royal Canadain Mint the moment I could & have most of them tucked away for my kids. I did however take 1 roll and remove 5 coins while wearing gloves & using rubber tiped tweezers to get them into coin flips.

Enjoy & hope you all get excited waiting for your mail. And nope, I won’t know who the 5 random people are because my wife helps me package these up so I’ve left the “Random Selection” to her…

I just everyone to come & enjoy Overgrow.com has much as I do.

24 Likes

Your doing a great job here @CADMAN :v::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v:

We need a new tag

The guardian of the new

3 Likes