Gman's summer '18 outdoor plants

Well, this is sort of a test to get used to the site a little more. I thought I would post some pics of the plants I grew outdoors last summer. This is the first time I was able to do it legally and in my own place, not some landlord’s.

I had lots of ups and a few downs but overall, very lucky I finished them all without too much loss. I got lucky on the hail storms this year, they missed me. No critters. I did get a little PM on a couple of particular plants and my largest plant started getting worms in the buds from white moths. I hand picked them every day and seem to have gotten them all and everything trimmed up well.

So, here is the largest plant just after is started flowering. It grew to about 7 1/2 feet high and about 4 feet wide.

It’s a cross I made called Manalishi Fantasy aka Rhino Blood. It’s Green Manalishi f2 from NAW Seeds x Lemon Fantasy from Le rat and The Rat’s Stock - Jedi Kush(Deathsatar x SFV og) x Lemon Skunk.

I’ll keep adding to the thread. I wanted to just get one started. Keep it green! peace

23 Likes

Looking Good! I got a chance to accidently grow outdoors a couple years ago and I loved the size amd look of it… natural habitat and such

Keep posting… i got front row :popcorn: :seat:

6 Likes

thanks Toasty! I gotta go run an errand, but I’ll try and put more up tonight. It was a fun summer for me.

Been about 21 years since I could grow outdoors and I had to keep those smaller and stealthy at that time. These I let mostly just grow. They are a beautiful plant to watch, indoors or outdoors. I’m always mesmerized by them. They have such raw power. peace

8 Likes

Shakin her money maker!!! Nice girl you got there.

2 Likes

This is her getting towards the end of flowering. Every limb had about 12-18 inches of dense bud. It was my first attempt at pollen chucking and I’m real pleased with the result. I haven’t run them indoor yet, but I can’t wait. I also made f2s with another mom and will have those to play with.

I’ll show the f2 mom soon. It had a different structure. I have seeds from this pheno, the f2 mom pheno, which looked almost identical to the donor dad. They both had red stems. One other pheno, similar to the mom and dad, but not totally, and the smallest of them all, has a few seeds, too. It had a real nice taste and smoke to it, too. It’ll be fun to explore it to see how it turns out. I may look into donating somehow if they seem stable enough. So far so good!

Manalishi Fantasy

More to come… peace

22 Likes

Such an awesome looking outdoor plant

3 Likes

Nice and frosty. Keep them :sunglasses: outdoors. 2 Thumbs :point_up:

4 Likes

Here are a couple more of the same plant.

This is the top/cola after I cut it. I let the rest of the plant grow a little more and it gives me time to trim.

peace

13 Likes

Nice looking plant familiar with the GM frosty strain here is a GM/IPA done indoors couple weeks left in the picture ! Turned out excellent!

12 Likes

Love the outdoors - nice!
What’s your latitude?

1 Like

Sorry cannaloop, I didn’t have my notifications set up right.

I’m at 37.16. Around the center of the country. Elevation is 6300 feet so the sun is very intense. Lots of clear days in the growing season. We can get hail storms that can shred the plants to death from one storm. Very dry with super low humidity, too. peace

4 Likes

Hey bro, yep, I know that one. Green Ale, heh. I’m at other site, too. mr goodfellow. I thought this place was closed down and happened onto it by accident recently. That’s one of Beach’s creations, huh? I have the IPA but haven’t grown them yet. It sure looks frosty! Enjoy! peace

3 Likes

Nice plants you have there @GMan , i have some green manalishi f2’s from NAW seeds ( from sannies site) , plus i ran NAWs’ ‘strappleberry’ a while back and a headcandy cross, the stappleberry was excellent ,dripping with resin etc…

Anyway bro you’re doing well - how long do you reckon it’ll/they’ll be done .?
I’ll keep an eye on this thread for your updates etc …
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

4 Likes

Your right @GMan had 2 slightly different ,one I’d say had fatter indica structure and frosty from her start and shows the same at finish I gave her the frost monster nick the sativa side plant was no slouch either with her dreadlock foxtails !
Both done and curing I can say they smell delicious and superglue sticky !

3 Likes

Hey Gaz, they’re already finished, back in the fall. Since I’m new on this site I’m just showing my last grows. I have more plants I grew outside, too, I was planning on showing the others, too. I just got a little busy.

Shiskaberry and I both hang out over there for a while now. It got a little slow but I like the people. A nice mix of Euro and US and a few other exotic places. This place is cool, too. Much more action I believe. Maybe it’s just the format. Anyway, so far, really great people here. I probably see you on Sannies. I love NAW gear. Got the Strappleberry, and Blackberry Haze, along with a lot of their other gems. Really friendly breeders who seem to work harder than others at smoking, researching, and breeding the fire.

more pics coming… peace

5 Likes

Good stuff @GMan , welcome to Overgrow and I hope to see more of your grows in the future … i like this forum too and is virtually the only forum i use now.
Anyway are you running anything indoors just now .?
Happy growing/smoking mate ,
Gaz

2 Likes

Thanks Gaz! Nothing indoors atm, but I’m planning the next one. I’m working in a new space and winter has been winter this year. I’m getting backed up! I have some stuff from Sannie, NAW, Bodhi, Eskobar, SAN, and lots of crosses from others… I want to run them all now! ha.

Gonna grab some Swami Seeds stuff this year, too. So, I hope to be running some inside and outside this year. My power bill is cheaper in the summer so I’m going to flip it over and grow indoors then. I have a space below ground where heat won’t be an issue.

I’ll keep adding pics. I may get a few up today. peace

3 Likes

These are pics of the same cross but a different pheno. It’s also the momma for the f2 seeds I made. These are not too long before I cut her. She started getting some color at the end but never took. Those are on the next post…

Manalishi Fantasy aka Rhino Blood (Green Manalishi f2 x Lemon Fantasy)

peace

15 Likes

Here are more closer to harvest…

I gotta start another post. Something is making my pics hang up while uploading…

12 Likes

Simply WOW!!! Beautiful!!!

3 Likes