GMO x GTH F2 Project

Here I’ll be documenting the GMO x GTH F2 breeding project. The male and female were both popped by my pal @gmo from Top Dawg (Money Mike) stock. The GTH is (Grape Ape x Tres Haze) alot of people have told me that GTH is the moniker for another strain but here we are.
I recieved a cut of the male and flowered him out. He was very resilient/hardy. Super stacked structure.

Through everything I put him through like bringing russets in to the garden, feeding issues and etc he soldiered on and hardly stopped praying. Even being rootbound he didn’t start flowering or get too stressed out just stayed a bit small in his 3 gal. His stemrub was a skunky funk kind of thing with a sharpness to it, really nice.
As you’ll be able to tell my pal killed his female run, the female pics are all his. He got an exceptional yield and the nose he described was fermenting rotten fruit and coffee. About the high he said “one of the most potent and long lasting highs I’ve had in a while.”
I’ve now got them both vegging out and putting on size to flower together and get a nice full pollination. I also plan on putting a cut of Suge Pure Kush in the tent to go along for the ride.

39 Likes

This project looks like boof /s

1 Like

Did you come to OG to hype your seed company?

1 Like

Damn those buds look good

Every time I see his pics in the Everything Haze thread on TD’s Discord my jaw drops lol.

Ghost Train Haze from Rare Dankness

8 Likes

For sure! I got the male when it was first flowering out, as I saw it continue to go crazy I knew we would have to make F2s. I’m excited to watch his Stardawg showdown.

4 Likes

Why on earth would you say that? He doesn’t have a seed company and is doing this as a project.

3 Likes

Just curious. Thought I saw a Boss Hoss Genetics post by the same user earlier. Could be mistaken on that.

You did see that. And yes you are mistaken.

3 Likes

Right on. Good luck with your project🤙

3 Likes

GMO x GTH F2?

GTFOH!

No seriously, that’s what you should name it.

8 Likes

Whoa! Line up sounds fire… Im down to clown and watch a grow show. :v::v::v:

2 Likes

11 Likes

My pal who popped the beans got the mother tested. Here’s the results he got.

7 Likes

All hail gmo

3 Likes

I am gonna have to put the F2 run on hold for a cycle, but I’m gonna run the female. I may do a small selective pollination with the small amount of pollen I collected from the male.

What’s your guys experience with higher CBG strains?

9 Likes

I took the male down to about half of his branches. White splotches are sulfur.

9 Likes

@PAGODASEEDS here’s that male bubba.

1 Like

He’s a good looking fella any smell?

2 Likes

Yessir nice earthy funk. Almost cheeselike.

3 Likes

7 Likes