Gmo x vietnam bomb 💣

Welcome to my small grow of a single seed I popped from a pollen chuck I did in 2021. Female is GMO and male is Vietnam Bomb.
I pollinated a single flower and ended up with 11 beans. I gave one to a pal and he ended up neglecting it. However I also planted one at the same time as him and I ended up with a female on first go. I just confirmed the sex last night. The structure is nice and got a feeling she gonna be a squat bush type plant. She is more than ready for a transplant and I’ll be giving her new shoes very soon.
Stem rub is of incense, woodsy and earthy. Got a feeling she’ll be a stinker.
I’m not for sure yet but I may end up pollinating this plant with some Shiva Skunk Redux pollen I collected from a vigorous male.

27 Likes

Nice! Look forward to updates. The cross sounds​:fire::fire:

3 Likes

Here’s the undercarriage with nice branching.

12 Likes

Quick update of the genetics on this plant
GMO = Chem D x GSC

Vietnam Bomb = Blue Orca/(Vietnam Black x The One/Panama) x Talk of Kabul/Vietnam Black

Not sure what to expect from this mix but at the same time excited to see what the flowers will be like. The Vietnam bomb female I grew in summer of 2022 was quite nice and potent, so hopes are high that a potent flower will be the result.

8 Likes

This should be interesting, great lineage for sure! I’m down for the show

3 Likes

Got her put into a new big pot and she definitely likes the new pot. She is small but smells! Not sure what to completely expect but I’m excited to see what the flowers end up looking like and smelling like. May have to clone

8 Likes

I love GMO so I’m here for this with full positive energy towards ur grow !

4 Likes

Thank you for the positive energy!!! So far it seems like she wasn’t phased by the transplant, actually she seemed to be very happy with the change.
I also like some GMO too! Love that foul rank smell of GMO and it’s solid high.
Thank you for watching this small grow!

4 Likes

Shieeeet this isn’t a small grow man. It’s always THEE GROW. Every grow is an adventure waiting for you to take. I’ve got like 8 GMO crosses and I haven’t tried any. Soon I’m going to acquire GMO SMF and cross it to SSDD BBS cannot wait to create that. Im going to hope something good comes out because those r my two favorite strains of all time.

Back to the first topic, I hope it goes smooth for ya ! I’ll be here watching

3 Likes

I am a GMO fan also. I found a dozen seeds in some dispo weed and grew a bunch of six foot tall gmo monsters first try. I still run a clone of it for hash making. It is such a generous producer and does everything well. Best of luck, your plant looks awesome. I bet it will have that typical 4X gmo stretch since you started w seed. How stretchy was the viet dad?

2 Likes

The dad was a medium stretcher. Would have chopped him but I liked his branchy structure and strong smell. I’m guessing this should be a winner and possibly even some primo smoke!
I’m as well excited as everyone else to see what this turns into.

Appreciate the very kind words!

I’m expecting quite the surprise when it comes to this pants flowers. The genetics should produce some very unique flowers and I can’t wait.

But that SSDD will make something beyond amazing with the GMO. Tag me when you get that one started!!

1 Like

Sounds like a gnarly cross! Looking fwd to updates

1 Like

Small update on this plant. She responded well to the transplant and just blew up!!!
As she has gotten larger I notice a more pronounced smell and it’s that of Italian spices and herbs. Up front it’s a strong oregano smell and also picking up this basil/rosemary funk. I wasn’t expecting a smell like this from this plant but also to note is the stem rub left my fingers feeling sticky and the smell lingered too. As I was driving to work this morning I was smelling weed but turned out to be my fingers :joy:
Debating if I should clone or not clone.
But here she is now!

2 Likes