Goat and monkey seeds

So they have a cool name which appeals to my goofy nature and shopping impulses :sweat_smile: anyone run their gear and wanna let me know how it is before I hit add to cart :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

G&M

Looks Like @Hapi has grown some

3 Likes

Lots of Femmed Tk crosses and an easy guy to deal
with.

2 Likes

They advertise 6 seeds per pack and thatā€™s what you pay for

And only paid for one pack ! These guys are phenomenal,I wouldnā€™t expect anything like this on every order,but holy shit ! Absolutely solid ! as cash was sent ,with no insurance on the letter going out ! They certainly got my respect !
Peace !
Edit,I should mention it was stated that it was a birthday gift (I just turned 50) and he did say heā€™d thro something extra in, cheers

22 Likes

Mattā€™s a good guy and is a great promoter, that Chem tk has some serious stretch

6 Likes

Awesome @lunchpale appreciate the heads up , would you recommend rooting them on a flower cycle like a long flowering variety ? Also have you by any chance smoked any,Im very interested in how the potency is on these beauties, great to see your still around brother, peace

3 Likes

I got some freebies from SHN labeled ā€œwood horseā€ from G&M. I gave 2 to my brother to run because they were fem (and free) and itā€™s his 1st run ever. Its still in veg rn. I couldnā€™t find any info on the strain tho

2 Likes

I havenā€™t had a clean run on them , a friend gifted me the Borg with a few clones attached and they were in greenhouse as fall hit so Iā€™ve had to de bug and revegg all in same run , I kept fave female and close to finally getting a cut.
Goat and Monkey has an fb page that shows commercial grows are also using his genetics and I am sure you will find anything you need to know.
Good to see you around as well :v:t2:

2 Likes

Chris at Woodhorse seeds had a Herijuana and a Trainwreck offering I wonder if itā€™s connected.

3 Likes

Maybe itā€™s thatā€¦ it was very confusing because it said goat and monkey but I think the description you said was also on there.

2 Likes

They live not far from me. Have been around a while, are legit as they come, and highly recommend by me. I wouldnā€™t think twice before pulling the trigger on :goat: and :monkey:

6 Likes

Goat and Monkey ainā€™t nothin to laugh at

9 Likes

Found this interesting post after doing a little more research. Seems they were having a similar conversation about the strain.

5 Likes

Just talked to the breeder , itā€™s Heri x Blueberry so same as this
ShN misnamed them thatā€™s where confusion came from but the Heri was from Woodhorse

5 Likes

Wondering if anyone knows which blueberry indica was used in the ā€œblue Angelā€. cross,it says Blueberry indica x Triangle Kush
Also , would it matter? As Blue Moonshine is an indica leaning selection from the same lineage (from what I remember) as BB and flo ,and the rest
Iā€™m a huge fan of the effects of Bluemoonshine !
Peace
Edit,had the wrong strain name up there ,I corrected it now, cheers

2 Likes

the blue angel is hellā€™s angel og x blueberry indica

the blueberry indica we use is a old cutting we received from Bodhiseeds years ago ā€“ it came labelled ā€˜blueberry indicaā€™

8 Likes

Awesome,and thank you so much for your amazing work @xochipilli ! It sounds absolutely fantastic and ,Iā€™m trying so hard right now to stay within my legal limit,and hope to run a couple as soon as possible ! Iā€™m extremely grateful ! I hope to get a couple more of your strains,like the Chem D x Kashmir Azad ! Should be nothing short of life-changing ! As well as you other Chem 91 x Triangle Kush cross and you Sour Diesel work t so many phenomenal crosses ,so happy to have you in my/our life ! Thank you again
Mad Respect
Peace

2 Likes

Just found out these guys have a spring sale! But 5 and get 5 extra packs free ! Unbelievable ! Wish I had the coin ,not sure if you can select the 5 that you receive as freebies tho( Iā€™ll see if I can inquire about it)
Peace
PS ,word I got was , customer picks and puts selection on the notes ! Unbelievable ! Damn I need to find some cash ! Hope some one can get in on them ! Iā€™ll definitely do my best. offer up until Mar 20th I believe
Peace and good luck !

2 Likes

I met the owners in upstate NY a few months back. They were really cool. Very old school and down to earth. You can see their strains on insta.
I also aksed him about a blueberry strain they have. Its a blueberry Indica that ive been looking for for a very long time. One of the owners said he knew Bodhi and was given a cut of his blueberry indica a while back. They used it to make a few different strains and they even made S1s at some point. If I had the money I would get some of their gear. But the genetics were solid from what I saw, and the owners were definetly cool.

3 Likes

Awesome! Iā€™ve only seen ,heard amazing things about these guys ! Iā€™m so stoked to run the Blue Angel beans that they threw in as freebies ! The blueberry indica should be amazing in that cross ,I just donā€™t have room to run them all ! So in good time (is what I keep telling myself !) I only had room of a Massgas and a Southern Charm seed each,I couldnā€™t clone them so Iā€™m praying for a solid reveg ,but it looks like the single Guerilla fume bean that I had, grew up to be a boy, and dropped a little pollen last night ! So either way Iā€™m focusing on the positives ! I wonā€™t have much in the way of meds but Iā€™ll definitely run some beans of that ASAP !
And itā€™s all me on the cloning fiasco ! I canā€™t seem to take a cutting to save my life,not sure if itā€™s the aphids or the cold ass temps, 21 days later and rotten stems most of them,at least the ones I checked and tossed, Iā€™ve been trying to grow some Aloe Vera to use as a rooting compound as the promix stuff i use ,has never helped(itā€™s probably me tho,I shouldnā€™t be blaming them)
I should go back and watch some videos on cloning here ,oh well,Iā€™m just rambling here !
So cool that you met them and got a chance to chop it up ! Like I said before they treated me unbelievable ! I couldnā€™t be happier and I didnā€™t expect all the kindness and generosity,so Iā€™m not surprised they are solid in person,thatā€™s the vibe I got !
Peace
PS,may be a good opportunity for a group buy,clone share,what have you(?)

2 Likes