Goat & Monkey Seeds "Legacy Line" A preservation project

Good info… Matt offered everything Fem’d. Probably why it took 12 farms. JT found a bag of over 1000 seeds that all looked feminized to me… I labeled them mystery seed # 2.
Kept 30…
Also some F2 stock which would be regs…
Appreciate ya digging that up…

8 Likes

Th iui s ECSD x W

hite Runtz is massive. Remember, she was started on 12/12 , no veg at all…

10 Likes

Started a new grow, a mix, and 2 of Goat&Monkey’s strain… Trashberry Fems
Info: (Triangle x Oregon Hashplant) x Blueberry Indica

10 Likes

Let me know how it smokes… I watch blueberry types incase it might help with my back/ nerve pain.

2 Likes

Sure will, gonna be a fun journey… she’s in with this mix.

Up front & center, Trashberry and, only feminized strain…

6 Likes

Flushing has begun… and she goes into the tub after to drain and get a few days of what I call cloudy days… seems like the bathroom window lets n that weird light and after a few days of this and back to the big light she goes bonkers… just some of the weird crap I pull…

6 Likes

Trinity x TK, a couple weeks left

Hapi

16 Likes

Yeah, yours look so much better then mine… grrrr. some beautiful tops there man… gonna be a nice harvest. enjoy

4 Likes

Found a user on Strainly who looks reputable enough, he’s in Canada and bought tons of multiple packs of G&M that he’s moving on for $115-140 CAD for packs of each strain, if there’s any Canadians who are looking, seems like he keeps it domestic. He’s got twelve different strains, some I had never seen before:

3 Likes

ECSD x Trinity 70 Days

13 Likes

My Drwu I love this strain so much she’s so tasty

4 Likes

day 29 for this girl

6 Likes

Very nice, frost is really building up on her bro… she gonna finish up one sticky girl…
I should of topped this Trashberry, she is about 10 days into flowering…

5 Likes

How the hell have I not seen this thread before :thinking:!?! My next project is a JTR seed run, but after that, I can grow out those Sugar Tits you sent me @Carty . Can just do seed run off those and save some pollen for that other thing I was talking with you about :wink:

3 Likes

Thread has been a bit slow moving lately so you probably haven’t seen it pop up.

Cannot wait to see your Sugar Tits… and the strain too… muwahahaha.

We definitely have some stuff going on here eh bro… hehe. love JTR

2 Likes

Well it’s bookmarked now, so I’ll be following along on here and be contributing “shortly”!

For the JTR @Kushking902 was super fucking cool and sent me a flip of f2s he’d gotten in a trade. I’m still too new at this to know the best way to go, but was just thinking of an open pollination taking it to F3 right?

Let’s say you can grow four plants. What would your plan be?
Let’s say you can grow 10 plants. What would your plan be? I’ve got an out of town buddy that said he would help, so if just growing out 10 is the way to go, I might just let it go that route.

2 Likes

Use your buddy’s house to plant the full 10pk of a strain to search thru for keepers… Use your place to grow 4 feminized plants so no sexing and no losses hassle free, maybe even auto flower eh? No worries about light leaks, if you can grow outdoors you can get in 2 full grows this summer… just a thought…

3 Likes

Trashberry has one of the biggest stems I’ve had in quite a bit along with fan leaf’s so large my buddy calls them catchers mitts… lol

12 Likes

That right there is my definition of a beautiful plant. Thick ass main stem. Sparse massive leaves. Nice node spacing. What a babe!

Just catching up to this party… Trashberry definitely has my eyes! What’s the lineage?

7 Likes

Oregon Hashplant x Blueberry… you can really see the HP in the leaf structure huh

3 Likes