Godfather og x 10th planet among others

G’day all, I’m in the process of a new grow and thought I’d share my endeavors as I’ve been out of action for awhile.

I like to grow hydroponically inside and organically outside, so it’s a coco perlite mix with a basic two part nutrients schedule for the indoor run.

Running various leds’s but most impressed with the American made HLG 350w Diablo R Spec an absolute beast of a light.

Strains are

Godfather og x 10th planet
Bruce Banner
NL x WW
Strawberry bubbles

The girls have been well cared for and I’m currently at the 2nd week of bloom.

28 Likes

Holy shit! Nice to see you back around and posting @Gazza ! Hope all is well in your part of the world!
:v::canada:

2 Likes

G’day buddy, I’m well mate, getting ready for the outdoor season down here and just testing some fem creations from fellow enthusiasts.

Your biker Kush strain looked epic, hope your well too bro.

5 Likes

All good up here, my friend. Yeah, I’m happy with the way the Biker Slush is turning out in the 2nd generation. Did I send you any of the first gen? Either way, I’ve got a book of international stamps burning a hole in my seed box and I’d be happy to use one to send you down the latest gen, if you’d like to have some.

4 Likes

A grower can never have too many seeds :rofl:

I humbly accept, I have a few nice strains here I can send you a few for your collection?

Or we could just call it a trade.

2 Likes

Sounds good! I’ll PM you.
:v::canada:

1 Like

Here’s a little side project as it’s difficult and expensive to buy seeds down here.

So I’m crossing a dr kriplings incredible bulk to the following.

Bruce Banner and star dawg

14 Likes

Very nice to see you back around, looking great in there, and all the strains sound great as well. Hope all is well :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 it’s good to be growing again, in saying that I’m looking forward to finishing my new grow space.

7 Likes

That’s sick mate! :metal::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s going to be epic, still have a fair bit of work to finish the upstairs level and a timber deck will give access to the mezzanine.

3 Likes

Little update everything is tracking nicely.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Do u have the Incredible Bulk still??

Yeah, still have it.

You interested in a trade??

I been looking for Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk strain for years . I have a few good strains to trade.
lmk ,if u are willing to trade some seeds and I ll take care of u.

Yeah happy to trade, I’ve got straight incredible bulk, I’ve just finished a fem seed run incredible bulk x Bruce banner thinking hulk smash is fitting for a name my favorite two strains.

Someone must of crossed these before, be hilarious if I was the first.

2 Likes

Just finishing up now will chop in a couple of days.

2 Likes