Going for the record!

Here is the fall 2020 crop… 40 plants, 32 Guava Hash x C99, 6 Doc Holiday x C99( both from Paintedfire420), 2 X SPP ( Sweet Pink Pussy )…12 x early model SolsheetX. canopy is 6’9" x 12’ … i run just over 2000 watts and expect to harvest 160 ounces or better

very fast growth so far, very impressive …12/12 flip on Oct 4th

Sept 22

Oct 11

Oct 19

Oct25

77 Likes

16 pounds with only 2000 watts? That will be very impressive indeed.

8 Likes

10 lbs

I did about 9 last time

16 Likes

Thats what i meant. Lol. Math mistake. Still very impressive for 2000 watts. Never seen anything like that with 2000 watts of hps.

9 Likes

So what. Only pushing about 175 watts per board.

3 Likes

yes sort of…my boards are mostly run by a 320 split between 2

44 Likes

the spread out coverage gives amazing yields per watt, way beyond what can be done with single point lights…essentially I have turned my entire ceiling into one continuous light .

35 Likes

Very nice bro!!!

5 Likes

Good job man. Hell, I was overjoyed the first time i pulled over a pound out of a 4x4 with 480 watts of lm301h diodes.

13 Likes

I end up pressing it all into Rosin, getting peak ripeness with these LED did take some tinkering… higher room temps combined with a little longer flower cycle.

20 Likes

@nitro this is my kind of cool sh!+!

I admire the sqft coverage you’re achieving with such low power consumption. You’re saving the planet brother. I wonder how close those plants are to offsetting the watts drawn! (Only half kidding)

Rooting for you to smash the record dude, best of luck.

15 Likes

Hay @nitro, Amazing setup brother!

I’ve been puzzling over that top photo for months (well, it might have been an earlier photo). Some of the lights have fans and some do not?
Also, are your drivers external to the room?

How tough was your adjustment to your current lights? Any surprises we can learn from?
(I’m working on my own DYI with Bridgelux)

Cheers
G

9 Likes

You’re just slaying those g99s I can’t believe how great and chunky they get for you.

In the first couple pics the lights look really far away, then they look much closer in the next few. How far do you keep them from the canopy on average?

Also what size pots and medium do you use? Are all the different strains from the same cutting or different phenos?

Really impressive setup!

7 Likes

So initially with the skinny young plants I struggle with low humidity, having the lights too close can burn… however as the plants grow so does my humidity and that allows me to bring the lights closer without stress, I also amp up the CO2 as the plants take off, I am now just over 1000 PPM running just below 90 degrees

9 Likes

Yes the lights initially had a clear plexi cover and a small 24V computer fan, I decided to open air and just increase circulation… a few may still have the fans connected LOL…

7 Likes

I would think with only 2000 watts of leds you would want all the extra heat you could get from the fixtures.

3 Likes

I’ll be keeping an eye on this one! Excellent job man!

3 Likes

i have the drivers mounted to the ceiling, rather poorly at that LOL… and lots of surprises, took me a while to figure out for sure. I’ll happily share what I have learned so far, watching a movie now but can afterwards.

7 Likes

i have a heater hooked up as well and often have to add heat, my CO2 is a burner type hooked up to my houses natural gas ( the benefits of being a legal grow ) , it adds quite a bit of heat so it works perfectly .

13 Likes

Damn dude, I’m pretty damn jealous

Awesome work bro

6 Likes