Going for the record!

This is how you do it, damn. Hats off

5 Likes

Whoa!!! You have my undivided attention.

5 Likes

Nice jungle how do you blaze a trail into the back 40 a machete ?

6 Likes

I m overgrown a little… plants are 20% oversized LOL… I use a rolling stool to scoot down the middle of the room… Its hard to be 100% spot with my timing of the crop as this is only a hobby for me and my day job tends to be 50 hours plus per week

14 Likes

Nice set up bro! Love the space, rooting for you to SMASH that record :v:

5 Likes

I’ve been there laying on my belly slinking my way into the back to pick leaves or water in fact veg rooms getting to the point of sideways shuffle gonna hack some non compliant branches pretty quick.

4 Likes

Dude I’m diggin your setup. Kinda what I’m gonna do after we move. Great work!

Kev :v:t4:

2 Likes

Only a hobby…40 plants and pulling 9 pounds plus :crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

MAn - you took restaurant sheet pans and turned them into those badass lights!

Holy cow, freakin awesome!!!

5 Likes

Those are called solsheets. Our very own @Baudelaire sells them on his site. They are cool lights. I almost bought one myself.

7 Likes

no seriously… I grow 2 crops per year and press it all into Rosin…Wifey dabs and I make primo edibles. I am legal up to 49 plants… I have been growing for decades now, started back in the early 1990’s…been waiting a very long time to be able to share all this legally without fear of legal repercussions

27 Likes

Wow, yea I saw that you press it all into rosin. Even at just two crops a year, that’s a hell of a two crops!
I can’t imagine what you’d do if you took it More seriously :flushed:

7 Likes

So grossly under marketed its almost shameful

5 Likes

Used to have a warehouse back in the early 1990’s

7 Likes

I’m doing my first 4 x4 take a look at it if you get a min . Please and thank you :blush: :pray:!!! I feel like I’m over stuffing it but idk . Ppl are calling me crazy! But I am trimming and the leaves keep coming back fast idk. I got a long way to go

4 Likes

crowding is bad… pinching leaves is bad… too many bud sights is bad…better to let em be unmolested

8 Likes

Hellavu job for a “hobbyist”!

3 Likes

any one have the site for the lights interested thank you

3 Likes

@nitro wow very nice looks ripper

1 Like
8 Likes