Going forward with forward growing!

Your Raspberries look well, going to flower them out? They do need to be up potted soon

1 Like

I plan to at some point. Still building a plan really. Didnt expect all the new cuts i have. So, im still building a plan for what to do. A little overcrowded at the moment. Need to get that third grow tent going.

Overgrower’s problems… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Interesting they shipped it that way. I ordered multiple things when I ordered, but they all came in a brown box without any major big labeling such as that. I frickin hate when that happens, even when you ask a company for discrete shipping sometimes seems they ignore it… wtf

1 Like

Its actually my fault i found out. Hlg sells on amazon. I bought from amazon. It stated right on the listing to select gift packaging for discreet shipping. Still though, hlg should know anybody buying a grow light wants discreet shipping whether they are within the limits of the law or not!

1 Like

Your fault didntpayattentionholio!!!

2 Likes

Got my momma food today.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Holy shitcans…NOT much doubt your soil/fert’s are WORKING!!!

3 Likes

7 days from up pot! Thanks @Jetdro @ifish @DesertGrown and everyone else that has helped me along the way.

5 Likes

up pot to 3 gallon pots for the bodhi raspberry plants. Got big plans for the veg tent this weekend. Gonna be doubling my square foot.

5 Likes

Heres a recap of the success i have achieved in just 7 days time using the soil recipe that jet gave me and using TVF as he instructed. Thanks @Jetdro.

9 Likes

See what happens when you listen to Jet, Growholio? Next thing you know, you will be running octopots under a gavita DE.

8 Likes

HLG 600 is my plan!:wink: those octopots are a really cool design .

2 Likes

Im actually having fun building this table for my veg tent. This is the first thing i have ever constructed out of wood.

7 Likes

This was the post I was searching for!!! Bookmarked this shit…fuhkin black gold!!! Thanks @Jetdro @Grohio
My DWC may be put away a little longer than I thought.
Your results are incredible!

You can delete this post to keep the thread clean…just wanted to say thanks!

2 Likes

4 hours of easy fun work. This is the outcome. Now i just need more lights.

9 Likes

Are those the 2 sick Raspberries in the large soft pots??? DAMN!!!

Looks nice and Tidy…That will be the Mom/cuts/seedling tent??

2 Likes

Yes. Plan on using the bottom level as well. I think im gonna have enough room in it to get plants ready for the flower tent as well. Think im gonna run 4 plants in 5 gallon pots next flower run. Let the gg4 sit this next one out. Tranplant them into 5 gallons when i move them to the flower tent and veg them in the flower tent until they fill the screen i have not built yet.

2 Likes

Still have to tidy up the electrical cords! Im very happy with it though. Im thinking 2 more hlg 65s and it will keep.my flower tent fed well.

3 Likes