Going forward with forward growing!

29 inches above and dimmed about half way.

1 Like

where you growing sour strawberries ?

Yea. I have 2 of them going at the moment. They will get up planted today.

1 Like

2 more to go.

12 Likes

Tons of space now but that room will be jammed in a couple weeks. Sweet light!

1 Like

2 confirmed cherry queen females.

10 Likes

The runty Cherry Queen. Sex yet to be determined. Hell its so bushy its hard to get in there to check it. Lol

6 Likes

@riverlady here are the 2 Sour Strawberry i have going. Sex yet to be determined.

11 Likes

they are beauties …fat little bushy growers …bog thinks i am crazy but i think he has imparted the bushy part of his name into his genetics

3 Likes

Im pretty excited right now…gonna be adding some deep ellum seeds to my collection. I won Elm Street Blues from the fundraiser auction. Thanks @deep_rob and @LemonadeJoe.

4 Likes

All of these plants were root bound when I up planted. They were all happy in their small pots though it seemed. Now, to me they look kind of unhappy. Lol. I broke the rootballs up pretty good when transplanting so im hoping they are just going through a quick recovery period. Everything looks yellow to me though. The hollyweed mom and orange gogi mom on the right side of the pic are kinda droopy and hungry looking. The 3 plants on the left side of the pic are cherry queens. Not droopy, but look yellowy and hungry to me. They have had a lighter hue to them since early in veg though. Hungry feeders? The 2 @BogSeeds Sour Strawberry in the middle are the only ones that look better since the up pot in my opinion. Im just leary of everything at the moment because everything was going so good in veg and i just up potted and put them under a new light. Went from being under 65 watt quantum boards to being under 450 watts of quantum boards. Too much light too soon? Tranplant shock? Someone suggested adding cal/mag since im using powerful led light now? Maybe just a dose of LITFA for a few more days and see how they look? Maybe im being paranoid because of the new light?

10 Likes

They will be shocked with that big of a change up potting and new light plus a root scruff . I’d give them 3/4 days to perk up could raise your light if light bleaching shows ,a foliar spray on the light green plants should help get them back to normal

1 Like

Theres Bodhi Silver Mountain and Bodhi Dazzleberry in there. The dome has the Cherry Queen cuts in it. And miscellaneous clones! Lol

8 Likes

I dimmed it down some more. Had it at 400 and just lowered it to 300. Its at 28 inches above the canopy.

1 Like

Sour Strawberry

10 Likes

The seedlings are Deathstar x Apollo 13 freebies from GLG. One of them will be my entry in the covid cup challenge.

9 Likes

Looking at your soil and then looking at mine, it looks like my ratios are off. Forgot to bookmark your mix when you did it. Can you and/or @Jetdro @ifish please confirm…
Sunshine mix#4 @ 30%
Roots organic @ 20%
EWC @ 20%
Perlite @ 30%
(This is from a very foggy memory)

3 Likes

1 part RO/1 part #4/1 part perlite/1 part ewc. Mix it up real good amd then i added .75 part perlite again. I mixed it up wrong the first time. Did not add enough perlite the first time. I think getting enough perlite in it is key.

6 Likes

Many thanks!! Bookmarked!

Edit: and when you water…how much runoff?

…and this soil is good to reuse over a couple times, correct?

1 Like

In my opinion, that just stresses the plant out. I would suggest not doing that. I would also suggest some mycorrhizal fungi when you transplant. Sprinkle it directly on the roots.

But I dont think that is your problem…

Way too much too soon IMO. Don’t forget you got the efficient 301H diodes, so not only is it more power, but it’s also more efficient power. Are you adding CO2? How far away are the lights, and how big an area?

I suggest dimming them to 50% during veg, then bump it up to about 75% once you flip. As the plants get bigger, they can use more photons.

6 Likes