Going forward with forward growing!

Wow you stressed them out SO BAD…they lost all their spider mites, and I do not see the Pm on them anymore
Good job Luckholio!!!

2 Likes

now you know my evil plan!

3 Likes

WTF is that??? Like pokey-man or something?

2 Likes

Damn it jet!..its from southpark​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Haha, got the Professor Chaos reference.

Glad the cuts are bouncing back.

3 Likes

Hey guys. Not trying to get off topic. But I decided to buy this stuff. I want to try cloning and figured I would get more out of my grows by producing clones.
Is this correct to use for clones?

1 Like

YUp rooting hormone, hundred’s of 'em, all work about the same to me . I prefer gel however
The thick liquid purple shit , but THAT will work

3 Likes

I have the same jar in my kit I do prefer clonex gel
Both work well

1 Like

Yes to all… I have that and it works well. I also have clonex, which seems to work better. Come to think of it, I’ve cloned in a glass of plain water. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I figured with the donations. I would at least try to buy Things for my grows that I normally wouldn’t because of issues. So this will at least now make me learn how to do different things.

I’m super excited :blush:. I’m gonna clone things lol

3 Likes

Funny you ask about it the day mine arrives. Lol. Ive used clonex, technaflora, dip and grow and this. They all work. The technaflora seemed better then the others but its expensive.

4 Likes

Lol. Mine came yesterday. I read up on it and I seen a lot of people used it for their veggies and flowers :cherry_blossom:. So I figured this might work for me. Now once my light comes, I will be able grow big enough plants that I can clone and not have to use more seeds. It’s worth a shot to try.

Thanks for letting me invade your topic with this question. :grinning:

What is SouthPark??? Like a Trevor Lahey thing???

1 Like

Really dude? You have hulu?

No…amazon prime, youtube…and scarf EVERY movie via bit torrent.

3 Likes

I have a firestick. Since I’m disabled and on snap program. Prime is around $6 bucks a month

Well. Get the south park movie from bit torrent. You will laugh your ass off. Its about 4 foul mouth kids in south park colorado. The latest season of the show was all about one of the kids dads buying a weed farm. It made fun of all the hipster pot farmers in colorado. Pretty funny shit.

3 Likes

How the cuts look today, better or the same as yesterday??

Cuts are looking better!

1 Like

So heres the deal…1 teaspoon per gallon every feed. Water to 20 percent runoff. Im gonna be using this on every plant i have. Moms, veg plants, clones. 1 teaspoon per gallon every feed 2 1/2 weeks into flower. Then, I will be switching to my flower nutes. I will get into that when the time comes. Im waiting on the report back from jet on which nutes to use for flower. He is using jacks this run and is liking it so far.

4 Likes