Going forward with forward growing!

You want a 1/1/1 for MOTHERS…giving moms 2/1/2 would be like driving your car with the gas AND brake on. Going 35 mph by using 45MPH of throttle, and -10 MPH of brakes at same time.

CONFUSION. We do not want MOM’s to be off to the race’s, but VERY slow n steady.

the big hit of N(big hit in regards to RATIOS) tells Mom to crank out leaf and stem…

We want Mom to get 1/1/1…nice and balanced, TELL HER to CHILL and be happy and stay her size.

10/10/10…20/20/20…all the same…1/1/1…in reduced form.

Find some cheap ass 1/1/1 ratio food…I would go 20/20/20…and use it ONLY FOR MOM’s
@ same tea per…

Does that make sense to you???

VEG at 2/1/1…31/1/…High N RATIO TELLS plant GO VERTICAL BABY
Early flower …1/3/2…favor the zoot zone…make more roots, get ready to feed the top side
Mid flower…1/3/3…1/4/4…even out the P and K for a balanced plant…
Late flower…1/2/5…1/1/5…1/1/6…crank BUD SIZE and DENSITY…super low N for HARD BUDS

The “flush”…we dont need no stinking flush…LOL…1/2/5 but lower PPM in last 2 weeks or so.

Hope this is starting to sink in.

ANY DECENT 20/20/20 will work…to make sure they get ALL THEY NEED, i hit them once every 4 -5 waterings with TVF @ 1/2 tea per…to get soil loaded back up IN CASE the unknown 20/20 20 is not ACTUALLY COMPLETE.

Urban farms does not make a 1/1/1 or i WOULD HAVE IT!!!

Got it Learnholio???

9 Likes

Loud and clear jet! I shall see what i can get on amazon for the cheap.

1 Like

Check with your local grow spot too…I got THIS at my local, in a close out bin for 10 bucks!!
Been using it a year, still have 1/5th left, works fine. Sorry did not tell you earlier, but all is good. YOU CAN use TVF but then you will constantly be fighting their growth. Get some 1/1/1, use the TVF once every 4-5 waterings @ 1/2 tea per to make sure all macro and micro nutes are available to the plants.

TVF was 30.00…Grow Terra 10.00…40 bucks in Jacks products(only 2) 80 bucks total, could grow maybe 100 pounds of Bud with that…maybe more…TVF @ 1 tea per gallon is 750 gallons baby, good n cheap, just as you saw, not fast…cannot have all 3 lol

OHGA with no filter, was passing by taking pic of the 20/20/20, she whistled at me so snapped her pic

6 Likes

They are looking better.

6 Likes

hope to see these lil ones get much greener here soon.

5 Likes

YES THEY ARE good work Hooverholio!!! Dome back on!!

Soon as the Dixies get light, 1 tea of TVF…will perk there ass’s right up!!!

THIS TIME…DO NOT WATER TILL RUNOFF on those. Hit them a touch lighter, like a 2-3 day amount. Then we can hit them again SOONER with more TVF…

Took close look at those 3…they are gonna be just fine. BET in person they look much better to you!!!
They are hungry hungry…soon as that soil gets dry, whack em with the TVF…they WILL rebound QUICKLY!!! About to see just how good your VEG nutes are in person!!!

4 Likes

Subbed for sure. Nice work!
:popcorn:

(…Hooverholio - rofl)

2 Likes

He is doing good!! Not killed a thing…YET…lol.

He now has soil made , has the right food, got his lights right, has a plan for the cuts…I hope!!!

2 Likes

Yassir. Taking notes for when I step up and try soil. :peace:

2 Likes

Thanks for watching gram! I was checking out your cmh coco thread ealier. Nice grow man!

1 Like

Make sure to follow the instructions on the pkg and wear N95 mask, gloves and goggles.
You won’t see the dust you inhale and it will get you sicker than a dog.
I always use a sterilized spoon to get some out and put in a 4oz dixie cup.
Sometimes I add personal lubricant and make a gel and dip it in there, never in the jar.

2 Likes

You’re not a grower unless you’ve killed a few plants. I still cry over my Tahoe OG clone. My first lesson on thrips.

5 Likes

THEN I AM A REAL GROWER!!! LMAO!!!

I killed more than made it in my 2o’s…true!!!

1 Like

Hey jet, is that your recommendation to run TVF till 2 1/2 weeks into flower? Then I can run my TTF till the end?

Anything you see me doing in this topic or mentioning is from the guidance of @jetdro and @ifish. Although others are helping as well. My soil recipe and feeding regiment is straight from jet.

1 Like

Good deal, what nutes are you running for flower?

Ill let @jetdro answer this one as i have not flowered under his guidelines yet. This method of growing is called forward growing. The idea is to never go backwards and to think of your grow time frames as seasons. I will be feeding a constant low ppm feed with every watering. 2.5 weeks into flower is when its starts to get a little more detailed in the feeding regiment.

No…you been doing selective reading…lol…TTF has too much N in it for flower.
YES, can use it, beautiful plants with it, but your giving up 40 % density and taste/smell/flavor by doing so.

I changed the flower cycle nutes…keep up would ya!!! LMAO!!!

TVF RULZ…for SOIL!!!

ALL THESE things we are doing IN HERE based upon a great inert soil mix.!!!
I have NOT run it in COCO…nor full hydro, nor anything other than SOIL!!! Inert soil mix.

YOU @RZombie …IF your going coco or hydro or ANYTHING other soil…

YOU are on a different page and this MAY CHANGE YOUR RESULTS!!!

From @ifish

Coco absorbs n and cal and releases k , crazy voodoo cation shit , maybe that might come into play with choosing ratios etc , I don’t know ? Rzombie

I never ran in COCO…but know those who do…they add C big time…makes the K value go up, NO BUFFER ZONE either.

So…IF your running Coco…???

Not gonna lie and say it will be fine…cause I do not know…I assume it will work fine, but you know assumptions!!!

3 Likes

Not hard however…every week we forward…either by raising PPM a tad, or by CHANGING NPK ratios.

You will get it!!! It will all make sense more you do it.

Unless everything unravels Jacks 10/30/20 and the 5/12/26 WILL BE your flower nutes…

Hey quietholio…how are the cuts, how are the 3 lil ones???

@Grohio