Going forward with forward growing!

@Jetdro

Those pics at day 34 are stellar AF my man!! Killing it as usual. I kind of want to get my hands on the GG4 cut again, mostly just to make some crosses. Maybe I will just use Space Monkey instead.

You got this with the new cuts @Grohio

1 Like

Thanks! Heā€™s not allowed to work with me anymore. I fired him last week for nibbling at one of the plants leaves.

So heā€™s now collecting welfare for his bone habit. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@RZombie you should hit @GramTorino a pm , he can maybe steer you in the right direction for coco : )
Help you tweek your feeding Etc
You can still use this all this info as a base/guide but you will have to slightly tweek the ratios in favour of the coco and its quirks : )

2 Likes

Two birds with one stone lol
@DatDamDog

anti leaf nibble also
Get him back to work : )

3 Likes

Lol lol lol

I wish I could put that on him.

Heā€™s a fussy bastard. Took him a month to get used to his helmet and sun glasses lol now he loves them. Plus I swear if I was single, he would be a better wing man than any guy I know.

His bar trick is to sit on a stool and drink a bowl of water. Lol

Heā€™s a SD and goes everywhere with me lol. Heā€™s not allowed in the garden no more. We both canā€™t have bad lungs. Lol

11 Likes

Haha hilarious , cool dude indeed , he deffo pull the chicks : )

2 Likes

Yeah. Makes me wish I was single some days lol lol. JK - Iā€™m getting ready to bring him to my friends house so he can be watched there, I then have to go to get my own lung treatment from my own doctor and than head to the hospital to meet my girl who is about to bust that baby out. Monitoring for 24 hours and than we will be inducing tomorrow, Thatā€™s the plan. My little rat dog is gonna have a baby to guard now. So he can stay far away from the tent as possible lol :joy:. New job for him.

2 Likes

Sending good vibes to you and your partner : )
Keep us informed : )

1 Like

Yeah. Makes me wish I was single some days lol lol. JK - Iā€™m getting ready to bring him to my friends house so he can be watched there, I then have to go to get my own lung treatment from my own doctor and than head to the hospital to meet my girl who is about to bust that baby out. Monitoring for 24 hours and than we will be inducing tomorrow, Thatā€™s the plan. My little rat dog is gonna have a baby to guard now. So he can stay far away from the tent as possible lol :joy:. New job for him.

1 Like

Glad to help where I can. Iā€™m still weak on when to do what with the macro nutrients.
Already getting some great tips and pointers from you guys here. Much appreciated.

In fact, ifish enlightens me with his earlier post.
I should be lowering my P, yet I just raised it like a big dummy. lol
Working up a new mix as a result. My chitā€™s already doing some foxtailling. DOH

1 Like

@GramTorino Ifish is a WEALTH of infoā€¦get in his pocket!!!

3 Likes

Indeed. Some great guys and vibes.
This grasshopper already learning from @ifish - as well as you @Jetdro and @lefthandseeds @paintedfire420

3 Likes

Hey Standupholioā€¦THANKS MAN, means a lot. Didnt need it, didnt ask for it, WHY it means a lot. Tells me your character!! Good man!!! We shall get along fine . I got your back too.

2 Likes

I consider you a friend man! Anyone who does what you have done for me is a good man. I will always have your back.

2 Likes

Lesson learned for BOTH OF USā€¦stay the FUCK OUT OF JAKEā€™s TANK!!!

LMAO

Tried to help the dude, he attacks me. Language barrier made it worse. When will I learn.

1 Like

That guy took the comment way too seriously. The mods typically merge things like that. Ironically I mentioned it to Mr.S in a private chat before he posted anything. So technically itā€™s my fault.

Hey mustacheolio, nice to see you have jetolioā€™s back. :grin:

3 Likes

You gonna up pot those 2 or three, and post them upā€¦bet they will look GOOD in 3 days time!!!

1 Like

Was glad to see that tooā€¦BUNCH of great people here,and a few tools , way of the world.

Hey @ReikoX he has saved his lil Raspberry plantsā€¦ saved all the cutsā€¦he is doing well.
To be honest it is gonna get easier for him once the clones root.

He is worried about the nute program, but it is simple simple, he will see it when he starts using it. Just all new to him, and he has to get over the FEAR OF FEEDING EVERY WATERā€¦

Does nature feed plants ā€¦water, water, water, water, food, water, water, water, food???

ME THINKS NOT!!! So WHY WOULD WEā€¦

LearnHolio is gonna get it quick, when he seeā€™s what happens with SLOW N LOW

2 Likes

Ill have some pictures for everyone here in a couple hours. Thursdays are jam nights for me and my brother! (He plays drums, I play guitar). But, my main priority when i get back home is the garden. Checked on the new cuts about 7pm est and they were looking perfect.

2 Likes

Jamholio rocking outā€¦what you do, cover Vanilla Ice songs???

:sunglasses:

1 Like