Going forward with forward growing!

80s hair metal and new metal like lamb of god

3 Likes

Cool, have fun dont get arrested.

Should up pot tonight if you can, get them a leg up on the cuts, they may stand a chance.

I would run:

2 orange Goji’s
1 GG4
1Amnesia Haze
I OHGA
1 Raspberry…if they come on good and 1 is a female

if not…2 OHGA’s…

Do not crowd too many in, all will suffer…6 will be plenty

3 Likes

Moving the raspberrys into 5x5 pots with the new soil mix. Gonna give them a light watering of 1 teaspoon per gallon of TVF using my tap water that has been sitting out for 48 hours. No runoff on this feed. Just a light watering to get em going.

5 Likes

Even the runt seems happier in the new mix.

2 Likes

they took off in it!

4 Likes

Lol @DatDamDog the pooch looks like he belongs on a scooter over here in Thailand running the streets

2 Likes

The runt had barely any roots. I ditched it.

3 Likes

New pots. About to feed them with texas vegetable fertiliser.

4 Likes

Fed with 1 teaspoon per gallon of TVF!

2 Likes

used the same size solo cup to mold a hole in the pot before transplanting. Works great!

5 Likes

All the cuts from @Jetdro are looking good…

7 Likes

hows the rooting coming along??

Have not even lifted the tray yet to see. Its only been a few days. I usually do not check until day 10.

2 Likes

Lol thanks. He rides on my ebike with me. I have a doggy backpack and his head sticks out and people seem to love :heart: seeing his head sticking out lol. Lots of compliments because of him.

1 Like

They look great so far. Betting most, if not all pull through with white freshies this round, good job

2 Likes

Same way i feel buddy! They are looken good

3 Likes

How many cuts are there? Looks like they are starting to enjoy their new space.

23 total…20 characters

Holy shitcans…might have been a bit over zealous for your 6 plant grow space.

Did not check how much room you had before sending them…at least you know you shall have enough to run.

Give some to your brother…keep 1 of each as Mom’s…run what you can.

I also believe if your gonna send something…SEND SOMETHING!!! LOL!!

7 Likes

I have to admit, @Jetdro, I was a little jealous of those cuts. I need to hurry up and get the workshop rebuilt. The quarantine tent is being used to house my mothers at the moment.

9 Likes