Going2fast does autoflowers

Looking nice and Lush.

1 Like

Scarlet galaxy looks amazing even with all my stunting mistakes!

Look at the purple! Don’t worry going to run another round soon. Just got a dozen 3gal fabric pots I think these will help with autos and watering.:crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Y you no consume!?

2 Likes

Employment.
Sad, I know.

3 Likes

Quick fix :slight_smile:

Works great IF you get the temp right.

Thats the easy part haha just has to be 90-100 degrees. I just put it in the hottest sink water i can for some minutes then tuck it in the coin purse, it stays easily 90-100. Pass em all the time. :wink:

They also sell them with heaters :wink:

1 Like

Took down ghost train haze today finally. Puts her around 105 days or 15 weeks. Has a light skunk smell and big loose buds but not crazy airy. Don’t think I scored the best pheno but the smoke may be amazing so I will reserve judgement. One thing I’ve learned is not to judge a book by it’s cover. Grown a few nice looking plants that turned out to be garbage smoke.

9 Likes

She looks pathetic cuz I let the soil go dry

1 Like

The biggest auto I ever grew was some kinda Critical Cheese, enormous main cola that was bending over, just barely not breaking the stem, stupid big roots as well, it was a body builder of a plant, but it was a very racy, uncomfortable and short lived high.
That’s why I really embrace diversity now when I make seeds.
Being too selective seems to be no good for the effect, especially if you’re after a soothing peaceful healing vibe.

3 Likes

Love the different leaf patterns on the cakes. Pound cake.

3 Likes

Blue cakes…with her burnt tips

4 Likes

Devil’s food cake.

4 Likes

Red velvet cake

3 Likes

Grape ice cream

5 Likes

And bloody sunset

6 Likes

GREAT cultivating of Auto’s – good genetics – been testing some auto now for a few years , have gotten 7oz’s from one auto (Citrus Bubblegum) generally some yields are from under an ounce. have found that there are only a few breeders I will grow. have to take a look at rockbud genetics

2 Likes

Happy Friday! Day 33.

Oh yeah we getting down now! The stretch is on. Blue cakes is killing it. Bloody sunset is the bushyest.

11 Likes

Killing it man! Love the sideshow Bob sticker as well.

2 Likes