Going2fast does autoflowers

Ok. No that I’m trimming this one up……would I be crazy if I said it smelled like melon. Like honey dew. Then every now and then. Coffee bean.

2 Likes

One of the parents was apple fritter which I believe is a pheno of magic melon so no. Sounds delicious.

2 Likes

Happy Wednesday. Bud shots for your enjoyment. First up is raising cane.

11 Likes

Next masterpiece.

12 Likes

Slurricane #7

13 Likes

Chimax…

11 Likes

Trop cherry x lemon cherry gelato.

12 Likes

Top shot!!!

11 Likes

These are all photo’s right? Got confused by the title of thread.

Yeah this is only my second time doing photos.

3 Likes

Is that ENORMOUS pound cake an auto-flower??? (I hope it is, because I just started a couple of 'em – Thanks to @Going2fast.)

:heart_eyes:

I didn’t think auto-flowers could get that big. How long has that been growing?

3 Likes

Yes it was. It looked like it was a gonner early in too.

From there her progress was so slow. Then It just went into over drive.

4 Likes

…Makes me wonder whether enduring hardship early on helps to strengthen the resolve of a plant to thrive. I may be anthropomorphising that characteristic. But it applied to the last batch I grew too. One of the plants started out as a runt compared to her sister. But after she went into flower (and after enduring the abuse I doled out by of over-feeding her), she ended up producing the stinkiest, stickiest high-potency buds… There may be something to that. (?)

2 Likes

Maybe nurture vs nature. I for sure gave this plant more love than the Scarlett grapes I grew right next to her. The grapes just did her thing. Just had to keep topping off the bucket till she was done.

2 Likes

Happy Friday OG’ers!!! Gotta puck of

red velvet cake fem autos to the first to call dibs that hasn’t gotten beans from me before. Some slurricane #7 bud shots for your enjoyment.

18 Likes

Dibs Dibs please. In a different time zone and just saw this now …if thats OK dibbs :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yeah, get some more of your stuff to this^ country!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Congrats @globalhead send deets.

4 Likes

Big thanks :slightly_smiling_face:…got a scarlet grapes F2 from @blowdout2269 starting to stretch. I’m testing a coco soil mix and getting the short pheno on this one :v:&:green_heart:

5 Likes

Happy Wednesday!!! Midweek bud shots. We are at day 49f. Looks like Raising cane is gonna be first to ripen followed by her sister the freebie. Room smells dank. Slurricane #7 is just amazing. Just not a heavy producer and stretches a lot. Gonna try and reveg her after harvest. Hope everyone is having a pleasant evening​:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

20 Likes