Going2fast does autoflowers

omg thts gorgous brother… WOW

3 Likes

Amazing plant! Hey how long after harvesting seeds can I mail them or how long should I wait I guess?

1 Like

I winterize them in the fridge for two weeks and then they are ready. Seems to increase germ rate.

4 Likes

Woot!!! Almost Friday!!!
The 12/12 experiment got the chop today. Day 75 but she’s been ready for a week. Blue raspberries a resounding success on the terps. Heavy raspberry bubble gum smell. Structure is more open then razzberry runtz but buds are larger. Buds are surprisingly thick. Can’t wait to see her in 19/5.

21 Likes

Looking good as always @Going2fast ! Those terps sound amazing

3 Likes

I love the raspberry terps. Seems hard to duplicate though.

7 Likes

Excellent job brother. She looks fire :fire:, I think i caught a contact buzz just looking at that one. Wow… nice color and super frosty . Very very nice :v:

2 Likes

Man I gotta hook up with you and your autos. That’s beautiful.

2 Likes

Thick buds are always a win!

Happy Thursday!!! So I got a seed run going. Gonna hopefully reverse one of my latest creations and throw her pollen at some gifts from the fellowship. After the reversal is a success they will spend the rest of the time outdoors. In the pic the two big girls on the left are Blue Razzberry

. She’s a cross of my Blue cakes and Razzberry runtz from Rocbud. She throws out a nice indica dominant structure And smells like raspberry bubblegum. I’m going to s1 and f2 her and spread her love to some special ladies. First up in the purple planter is Bruce Banner auto from @misterbee. In front of her in the red planter is Gammathon og auto from @pharmerfil. Front right in the light blue planter is strawberry pie x sour livers auto from @LoveDaAutos. And the one behind her is Black mamba auto from Rocbud. First round of sts spray starts tomorrow on the bigger Blue Raspberry.

20 Likes

And a pic of slurricane #7 week 2 of 18/6. She’s still alive.

16 Likes

Looking forward to watching her grow!

Happy Saturday!!! Sts reversal is a success. The part one and two have been in my fridge in amber bottles for over 2 years now. Just mixed up 10 ml of each and 60 ml of tap water and a drop of dish washing liquid. Bud pic of Blue Razzberry.

25 Likes

Well done :+1: …what is the purpose of the dish washing liquid may I ask ?

1 Like

Makes the sts stick to the flower nodes longer which speeds up the reversal.

7 Likes

Kinda genius

2 Likes

Is this used as a surficant? I know spelling isn’t close lol.

2 Likes

Scarlet Grapes is starting to flower.

19 Likes

Garden looks great. My tomatoes are about a foot tall. Peppers went in ground a week ago. Everything else just sprouting.

3 Likes

s
Slurricane is finally starting to reveg.

11 Likes