Going2fast does autoflowers

The seed run is cranking along. Looks like the pollen should start dropping within a few days. The donors are just starting to flower with bb leading the way.

16 Likes

Took slurricane down on March 28. She’s starting to reveg after 6 weeks. Bet these buds would put you to sleep quickly.

18 Likes

those buds will knock you out cold.

3 Likes

It is! (surfactant) Surface tension of water causes the spray to bead up and roll or drip off. Dishsoap lessens surface tension and prevents the water from beading up as bad

3 Likes

Here’s some pics of my strains being grown by friends. First two are red velvet cake (tall one) and scarlet grapes

16 Likes

These are 4 hot cakes.100_0572 100_0576

28 Likes

Remarkable, as big as photo’s …bigger even :ok_hand::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Looking amazing!!

1 Like

That’s a lotta’ ganja! Excellent results! :+1:

Some bud shots of the blue razzberry reversals. The green pheno has a slight edge in the frost department but the lavender pheno makes up for it in fruitiness and sexy.:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:! Lavender is more sticky and tight nodes. Buds seem thicker at this point byby a smidge.IMG_20240520_174852240_HDR|281x499

16 Likes

Those Hot Cakes are looking fantastic!

You got some impressive skills and nice strains. I’ll take a seat for this. :tada:

1 Like

Hot damn brother, these are looking amazing. The structure on that scarlet grapes is beautiful :clap:t2:

Man I have 1 auto hotcakes in the solo cup contest and I neglected this plant and it still turned into a beaut…

thx brother…

13 Likes

Wow!! The colours in there are gorgeous! How far from finishing??

2 Likes

No clue, lol I entered this in the Solo cup challenge and the end date is the 30th so I m not sure it will be done by then. This is my first auto and I had tons of problems with lights,nutes but it still came out beautiful…It s a little plant but the plant gets prettier each day … All in all I learned alot from this grow so it s all down hill from here… The colors are really nice and its got a strong gas smell…

3 Likes

Keep us updated on its progress in the contest. Happy growing!

1 Like

Pulled blue razzberry green pheno out of the room. She will spend a week or two in the spare bedroom by herself then outside for the remainder. She has beautiful structure but is leaning more blueberry and I really like the lavender phenoes razzberry bubble gum smell and fuller limb bud structure. I’m going to let her/ him be the proud parent of the OG x 2fast collabs lol.

17 Likes

Thank you @Going2fast ! I’ve got a couple that I’m finishing up now and then I’ll start some of these

11 Likes

Happy memorial day. Thank you to those who serve and have served. And much love to all that gave the ultimate sacrifice.
I was Just hanging in the room. What’s happening?
Making babies is what’s happening.

22 Likes