Goji OG and her crosses

Hello members! Old long time member who has just now come back. Very cool we can openly talk about trading here, I like that!
Been running Bud since 1970(yup, Im old, lol) and love to horse trade. All my best stuff comes from this way, lol.
I fell in love with Bodhi’s Goji. Had a GREAT Mom, but lost her. Back on her trail again.

I have an excellent cross of her, in seed form, Goji OG X Holy Grail Kush. Goji structure and rock hard nugg’s, with a delightful 'Kush" flavor/taste thrown in on top of Goji’s CRISP green apple taste…she is a winner. She is also very potent.

Looking to see who here might also be into Goji, maybe say hello. I also have Sugar Punch X Goji OG seeds. Not been finished yet, running 1st batch now. Extreme hybrid vigor, nice looking small plants.

For anyone looking for something WAY out of the ordinary, I have Chucky’s Bride F2 seeds. The nasty stinky floppy arm bitch you CURSE everytime you run her…until you smoke her. Nightmare to trim, yields poorly, but so worth it if you have the space to spare.

I am waiting on a cut of Amnesia Haze from Europe. Have a friend who runs her, guessing it is the “core” cut, he is not sure. He has run it for 5 years or so. She takes WEEKS to root, and MY CUTS have been sitting at his place in Rapid Rooters for 3 weeks…waiting for them to throw roots. I have smoked the weed…IT IS ALL THAT…so if they make it to me, and I am able to clone her, I certainly want to spread the love…

Stop in, say hello, cuss me out…do something., :slight_smile:

31 Likes

Hey Jetdro, welcome. I recognize your name not sure where from though.

Lots of Bodhi fans here including myself but I have never tried the Goji or any crosses of her. You should have no problem finding folks to trade with.

Cheers!

7 Likes

Thanks for the hello man!!!

Was never into Bodhi, someone gifted me his Goji OG 11 bean original seed pack. EVERY one was a keeper from that pack, 1 was OUTRAGEOUS!! I ran her for several years, then through my own fault, lost the cut…

Now I want to try to find some of his SSDD and Dank Sinatra, hear great things about both.

IF you can grab some of her, she is a winner.
Just might have to run a bunch of his other stuff…

11 Likes

I got gifted some Nepoji f2s (Goji OG f3 x Nepali OG) and Adhesive OG (Nepoji x GG4) … Both absolute bangers … up there with the some of the best stuff I’ve ever smoked … the just ran a bunch of Goji x Stardawg F2 this passed season and really came out super dank. Defs agree Goji was a gem of a strain and glad to have gotten a cut of it.

12 Likes

All 3 sound GREAT!!! I have found pretty much anything crossed with Goji comes out well. Same with Star Dog(REAL originator prefers DOG, lol) . Bet all 3 are face melters!!!
Any clue what cut you have of her??? The one I lost was the pheno who has 'CLAWED" leaf’s…NO MATTER what you do to her, you see the claw.

6 Likes

I’m in South Africa , got the cut from a chap out here of what he deemed his keeper … but yeah its a great one none the less. Also prefer the “Dog” spelling and usually type CheDog that way hahaha … just habit of the Stardawg spelling hahaha … I still have my adhesive OG mom too and doubt she’ll be going a anywhere soon hehe. Unfortunately lost my male last week

6 Likes

Too bad you are so damn far away…Adhesive sound JUMMY!!!
Yeah, Im not 12 so I prefer DOG…LMAO!!!

8 Likes

Love the Goji my friend just ran GojixOrange sunshine so tasty anyway right on man good to meet you grow on folks

7 Likes

I agree that Goji makes anything shine. I had a great structured male Goji plant I was using to make Goji F2’s. I threw Goji pollen on my C99, Cherry Queen and Dragon Fruit. I popped a few of the C99 crosses and they had great flavor. Sour with pineapple with great structure. I popped a few of the Cherry Queen and I might keep a male I found. Stem rub is very different smelling and the structure is beautiful.

13 Likes

Hello @Jetdro the Goji OG is an amazing plant love having her in the garden. Bodhi does great work i have a mountain of his seeds. I do have some Goji OG crosses using other Bodhi gear and I’m all about trading.

Orange Goji - Goji OG x Orange Sunshine (Cali O ae77 x SSDD)

Maybe some seed left of the Goji OG x Candyland too.

14 Likes

How did I miss this thread Goji OG number one fan right here. It’s my favorite it helps me with an infection problem that I have. Maybe anti-viral properties I love the Pine-Sol taste it’s fresh spicy my favorite strain I don’t think anything’s going to surpass it for me right now I didn’t know anything about new genetics plant strains anyting. all I know is I’m all out of love I’m so lost without you. That orange Goji is right up my alley. I want to try some star pupil some snow Lotus. Loving a goji I’m going to be missing it after today got like Point 3 of a gram left

9 Likes

You have the exact combination I’m looking for I have a little list of some things that I have but I don’t have any of bohdi’s stuff as I’m just coming back around but I’d be willing to shoot a couple feminized blueberry seeds your way just to get a couple of those orange even the pool one female would be a beautiful thing for me.

4 Likes

Hola Gang

I also came to the conclusion
that the Goji enhance the terpenes
in other strain.
I made some F2 of the pine-sol
and did a few cross with it.
Lovely

Bare

16 Likes

What did you make???

3 Likes

What did you make? 20 characters

3 Likes

Hola Jetdro

I made F2 first thing first then
I had some Santa Maria x ww
it lack flavor but the bud where
nice addition of the Goji improve
it a lot.
I also made a cross with Mullumby Madness
and Goji I haven’t test that one yet.
I have other cross of the Goji made by other
Cartman sent me :
x Celtic Stone
x IC (instant cookie) I think
x SSDD
x kush x Celtic stone F2

and Gaz sent me Goji x Orange sunshine
that last one must be awesome.

Bare

13 Likes

NICE MAN!!!

Sure wish I could find a Santa Maria Planck …

Goji x ssdd…hmmmmmm…sounds interesting.

I run my own Goji X Holy Grail Kush. Hoping to run 50’s “Orange” and “Candyland”

Got any pics of them…buds I mean, not seeds…lol.

3 Likes

Hola Jetdro

Santa maria planck.
Check @speesCees he is a member here
he is the one that popularise it he has a
seed bank.

I probably have a pict somewhere its
to find where, am an old stoner.

Bare

3 Likes

He has been banned for being rude to people for like 3 years!!!

4 Likes

Hola Jetdro

Oh ok not surprise ';+)
he does have a site in the
north country norvege or
something like that.

mine is cross with ww

this is last yr Santa maria x ww

Bare

21 Likes