Golfnutt’s next adventure, and first grow log

Good evening OG. I figured I’d give this journal thing a try. I guess first I will describe my space. I am in a closet, roughly 5 x 5. A garage closet hooked up to the central air and heat. I have the AC Infinity 69 controller. With a 6 inch in-line fan by AC infinity one 6 inch fan by AC infinity with another on the way. Also on the way is the cloud Forge T7 humidifier by AC infinity. All under a HLG Blackbird 600.
I was recently gifted a few beans from @justanobody. So here we go with the next adventure. I’m a little late starting the log. Things are already 30 days in. I started with 2 types. First is @JAWS UK cheese- chemo bci. Second was from Greenhand Genetics Chugsplash BlackBerry soda x fomo. Here is a few pics to show the progress.

22 Likes

Woooooo! Can’t wait to see the progress.

3 Likes

Hell yeah! Excited to see this. I’ve also got some cheese x chem bc1 going from jaws. 3 of them fairly young…together we ride! Eager to see the soda cross too. Big fan

4 Likes

Seeds were started January 14

11 Likes

Roughly 10 days from germination, they went into the solo cups. Roughly another 10 days later, they made it to the 5 gallon pots.

15 Likes

So it was last Tuesday. February 6 when they made it to the 5 gallon pots. Here they are as of tonight.

15 Likes

Hellz yeah good luck on your run! looking good.

2 Likes

These are the three @jaws.

18 Likes

Last, but not least the two green hand genetics

16 Likes

Looking great man! Glad to see the journal is going down!

2 Likes

They all got a little snip today to

2 Likes

@Gumbert @GCBudz @MoBilly @Budderton @Bobgrows
Good evening to all. Feel free to stop bye check things out. Always open to any suggestions. Thanks OG

5 Likes

Noiiicce!!
Following along now.

3 Likes

Well you can count me in because I am very interested in your grow!

3 Likes

This is what I meant when I said, I was about three weeks ahead of you. @Gumbert

3 Likes

I’ll watch your grow. :slight_smile: It looks like you’ve got a good working system to me.
Much good luck. I’m stretched a little thin on free time for online fun but I will make it a point to drop by.
:+1:t4:
Set to watch. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looking good over here @Golfnutt ! Plants are nice and happy. Best of luck with your run!
:v::canada:

2 Likes

I’m following!

Your plants look healthy and happy.

2 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt and OGers.

3 Likes

New babies are always a joy to watch grow. Looking good!

2 Likes