Gonna document my 4th grow/first photo plant here. Orange Goji x Trumpnutz

Plan is to run indoor, 7 gallon fabric pot, mostly organic nutrients/soil. The bottom 3 gallons of my 7 gallon pot that is going to eventually house the plant is virgin Fox Farm Strawberry Fields with extra perlite added. I’ll use reused soil on the top half of the pot with Dr. Earth dry amendments + some extra alfalfa meal.

Here’s the seedling. It’s come on strong out of the gate I think I soaked it on Monday.

This is my first photo grow. I’m excited! I hope the plant is a female! (never had to worry about that before) :smiley:

26 Likes

Best of luck with the grow! Photo’s are cool. You have a lot more control and can start testing out different training techniques to suit you and your space. Have fun!

2 Likes

Pulling up a chair!!!

2 Likes

I think I have that cross in my fridge. So I’m in. :smiley:

3 Likes

Good luck man.
Sounds like a great cross.

2 Likes

If it were me I’d drop 1 more just in case ,nothing worst than ending up with a male when all you really wanted was a female.

4 Likes

I’m a gambler. That plus I only have grow space for one plant. I’ll probably resort to your suggestion after a few males. :smiley: .

2 Likes

Your off to a great start @Oheeeoh! Hope them Go Nuts do well for you! I’ll definitely be following

2 Likes

Looks good man all the best of luck to you photos are so much fun !!!

2 Likes

Hey @corey did those seeds come from you?

2 Likes

Yes sir! Orange Goji x Trumpnutz is my Go Nuts strain

4 Likes

I have some, sorry I forgot who they came from. Thanks. :smiley:

2 Likes

No prob. My name is on the logo on all packs I sent out.

2 Likes

I’m glad you found this journal. :smiley:

I was going to tag you, but I’m not the type of poster that normally does that. Thanks again for the seeds I’m excited about the journey ahead.

2 Likes

I don’t keep them in packages anymore. I put everything in vials in a case. All numbered with a corresponding list. I should have put your name beside them on the list. It took hours to transfer everything to vials and redo the list. My brain got worn out. :sweat:

3 Likes

I understand bud. I’ll be watching your work

2 Likes

Totally understand bud.

2 Likes

I’ll be following along on this one for sure!

2 Likes

Should be some fire found with orange goji in there.

3 Likes

The Trumpnutz was very good too. I smoked them both. Orange goji just a little more up

2 Likes