Gonzo's Growing Overgrow!

I plan to only grow strains created/given to me by Overgrow members. There’s a huge pool of talented breeders right here on OG & I’m going to grow as many as I can :100: You’ll find those updates here

Feel free to jump in & join me!
giphy

First up is…
@HolyAngel’s SSDD F2 BX1 :fire:

5/7/23 (Paper Towel on the router @ 9pm)

Lets go!

78 Likes

Going to be great to see these grown out. Hope you have an easy ride with them.

12 Likes

Hell ya! OG breeds fire! Good luck on your run brother!

ezgif-1-1e410f4676

12 Likes

Hell yeah @Gonzo! Ya beat me to it, lol.
Good on you bro. I’ll be watching religiously.
Funny how your germination looks almost exactly like mine, except I use the cable box, hehe.
I wish you the best in this venture. Rock on!
:grinning::+1:

5 Likes

Some fantastic girls in there! Grabbing a seat early :couch_and_lamp: :beers:

7 Likes

Right on, cool idea! And you picked a pack ive been dying to run too! I’m glued!

7 Likes

count me in on this one, love the idea of growin OG beans… those SSDD F2’S should produce some amazing flowers. Good luck on your grow

4 Likes

Jumping in & joining. It’s fun growing OG beans, good luck!

4 Likes

Best weed I’ve ever grown came from OG seeds. I’m all for it

7 Likes

Nice start with a great strain. If you need more OG beans, just let me know :wink:

8 Likes

Nice pick! That’s on my list of things to grow soon! Hoping to get to it this fall! It’s funny how priorities change once you start getting cool stuff on here! Literally all of my big plans with stuff I bought specifically for big plans, have been placed on hold due to getting cool (or helpful) stuff from people on here. For free I might add… Wish I would have found OG two weeks sooner! Would have saved me a bunch of grief from the wife :laughing:
Can’t wait to watch these take off @Gonzo !

8 Likes

for sure will be fun to watch!! i`m in :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looking forward to watching this one!

3 Likes

Down for the show bro! Nice!

4 Likes

This is a great idea, I wish more folks would grow what they received on OG.
I always wonder what is in the beans that are given away.
Good show @Gonzo I will be in the corner smoking a fatty waiting to see how this one turns out.

6 Likes

Sounds like a wonderful strain. Hope all grows well my friend!

1 Like

36 hours later, 100% germ, long tap roots. One seedling had already came out of its shell in the paper towel. Not surprising considering who they came from :wink:

21 Likes

I just sprouted 4 of the SSDD for my next go-round, hopefully we can help each other. Good luck!

6 Likes

You had me right der :arrow_up: … …

Always down for some of HA’s SSDD :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Where does one acquire some Og seeds :sunny:

2 Likes