Good Bye OG Friends!

While my time here has been brief, I’ve come to like a great many of you…however a life changing event has happened, that has blown up my entire universe…can’t eat, can’t sleep…in fact 12 year old me would seize up instantly if this happened back then…

Hope she won’t mind me filling her house up with plants, because I’m kicking Kevin out and moving in!! Oh yeah, and I plan on being a kept man living off her residuals!

Jesus, this is probably my Al Bundy moment in life, instead of 4 touchdowns it’s a mention from @winniecooper

24 Likes

“She didn’t say it, and neither did I, but we both knew at that moment that we were totally soulmates because of that twitter post”

Cut to faded shot of Kevin and Paul playing catch on the street.

8 Likes

Margaret Wanker Bundy and Polk High will never recover…

6 Likes

I hate to hear that @Phatlewtz. I’ve enjoyed your presence. But…what does any of that have to do with OG? And who is Kevin? One Love bro.
:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Lol need to hook you up with some wonder years seasons …

I’d give up my booty hole for Winny Cooper

7 Likes
4 Likes

That’s going to be me once I get around this pesky restraining order!

11 Likes

Was so obsessed with Winnie, I found the only girl in school named Winnie and made her my girlfriend haha. That’s right I had game… in elementary school… hahaha

5 Likes

Random thread update…apparently I’m not moving in with Winnie as shes not responded to my repeated (4,298 messages) advances for marriage…guess I should have waited till I hit the Mega/Powerball… :slight_smile:

12 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

Over the last year I myself have been quoting Danny Glover… almost to old to move anywhere except Florida

5 Likes

Can’t believe anyone would stop at 4298. What kind of a number is that? At least go to 4321! Then, if you want to blast off, Go’bewi’ye’!

4 Likes
2 Likes

Well, oddly enough after 6 more months of inundating her with messages she’s receptive to the Phatty, so much so she follows ME on a plethora of social media sites…and AND AND knows my real name…i figure another 7 or 8 years of badgering her and I’ll get her digits…I’ll just play it cool and hard to get! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m just glad you’re still here.

1 Like

What if you eventually make it into her pants and while your ass is moving up and down she screams “oh kevin” Into your ear??? Me personally I’d keep pumping and legally change my name the next morning :laughing:

1 Like

So you stay with us those year… I like this topic…

1 Like

I mean, that wouldn’t be to bad as I’ll probably scream Karen out from time to time :smiley:

I’d never leave you guys and gals! However Winnie just has to think I did