Good Outdoor Strains for Ontario

I’ve had terrible luck with bud rot and WPM on the last 3 years of my outdoor grows, wondering what strains other people in Southern Ontario grow?
This year I’m trying autoflowers again (Sunshine Pine by Weathered Island Craft Cannabis Company) to hopefully beat the rainy end of season

4 Likes

Third year in a row: UK Cheese (Takes on the shit weather like a Scotsman saying :fu: to the English)
PM = NIL, Mold = NIL

Second year in a row: Manitoba Poison (Manitoba, swamp)
PM = ? Mold = ? (the reason I don’t know is that I harvested it in August!!!)

First time = Texada Timewarp (BC, islands)
TBD!

:v:

12 Likes

Mighty Durban should work for you. Finishes last week August first week September for me here in NY Westchester County or Halifax County Virginia.

2 Likes

Last year I grew Afghani Hashplant/Green Gelato/Purple Punch/Buddhas Cane/The Church/Sweet Zombie/Big Bud Kryptonite plus 3 autos ( Sticky Dancer/Gorilla Glue/NY Diesel) and had no problems with mold. PM tried to rear it’s ugly head but it got eliminated by Hypochlorous Acid (buy a generator on Amazon and make your own for pennies…kills bud rot too)

4 Likes

Which one are you using?

The Eco One, works great.

You have any pics of this? May I ask where you got the seeds?

@jessethestoner hooked me up in a trade. I was very grateful, still am.
You can also get them here: Great White North Seeds

Though I have not ordered from them yet so I can’t vouch for the gear but if I remember correctly other’s on here have. :+1:

:framed_picture: :bomb: :arrow_down:

:v:

(edit: I vegged this plant from WINTER. It was already stacking flowers in the tent, then when outside revegged and then just did whatever the fuck it wants. I loved it. I smoke her everyday. Litterally, every day since the cure phase was done she grew out that big :rofl: )

7 Likes

Yeti OG did phenomenal for me for 3 years, and always ended up top quality! Loved black dosi fire too but watch for the pm on her. Both did well in Ontario (green belt) for me and a few friends as well,

5 Likes

Is this the one you’re talking about?
Thanks again

2 Likes

That is it sir. Works great. Uniodized salt, vinegar and water is all you need.

2 Likes

Thank you
Ordering it now

1 Like

We try our best.

Where in ON @Melbosha ?

Guelph in da house!

1 Like

Barrie Ontario

2 Likes

grew a lot of the local cuts fine outside (blue dom, m39, freezeland, etc)… best 2 performers from seed o.d. there were great white shark by greenhouse and blue skunk by a local breeder thats probably long out of business. GWS produces a pleasant mild fruity scent and flavor outside, people would often think it was the blue skunk. dont go for hype or bag appeal. :peace_symbol:

:raised_hands:
Hello from a few miles.off.lake Ontario i am having an awesome fun time growing outside with no issues like ive had to battle in the past,

Dynasty- Huckleberry Starship
Copa - GSD
Copa -vale.tudo round 1
Dragon flame genetics - Congolese kush
Irie - lemon sunrise

Last year’s winners.outside.performance came from Lucky 13 roadkill og and silver widow

All gear.ive.noticed.others have has similar ease of growth and read info pertaining to them being geared for outdoor enjoying
:partying_face: :fist:

1 Like

I Canna see why you got so much Happiness! Eyes are buggin’ out here.

I hope you don’t mind if I turn your photo left.

1 Like

Awesome thank you i hope we all pull down our meds outside and inside problem.free

Hi mota i wanted the online nickname to embody my desire to happily work with this plant for as long as i can :pray: :raised_hands: hope you are doing fine nice to meet you