good seed/clone source

Hi,
I’m new to this hobby, but one of my goals is to grow a good line of Presidential OG.
I’ve seen some clones and seeds for sale at various sites… but I’ve also been reading that a lot of internet seeds are bogus.
Can anyone recommend a trusted, reputable source?
Thanks!

1 Like

Farmer Joe on Instagram

4 Likes

I haven’t seen Presidential Og in clone form offered anywhere.

1 Like

I found it here for $100/clone

1 Like

Be cautious about clone conservatory. It’s not a single dude or even a single business. They have local affiliated that grow their own cuts which get sent to you. You can’t verify the cuts and you can’t go back to them if you get bugs

5 Likes

I found Presidential OG seeds available at the following ‘seed banks’. Can any of these be trusted?

Royal King Seeds
Kind Seed Co
Pacific Seed Bank
Gelato Seeds

I’d recommend DC Seed Exchange and Great Lakes Genetics as far as good selection, great customer service and fair prices. Buying direct from the breeder is another option and they’re a couple great Seed vendors here on OG like JohnnyPotseed and Fleur de Mal as well.

6 Likes

For Presidential OG seeds, I recommend trying DC Seed Exchange or Great Lakes Genetics. They offer a great selection, excellent customer service, and fair prices. Alternatively, consider buying directly from breeders like JohnnyPotseed or Fleur de Mal on OG.

3 Likes

Is there an echo in here. Lol

11 Likes

I second @FirstCavApache64 @JohnnyPotseed and Fleur De Mal is where you want to look for seeds and clones Fleur is strictly Seed but they are legit and clean no hassles

2 Likes

lmao wth just happened

2 Likes

The OP is looking for Presidential OG seeds or clones. Do these places being recommended have those particular seeds or clones?

3 Likes

No lol… the only place mentioned that I haven’t heard from yet are Farmer Joe on insta and Fleur De Mal.
The rest do NOT have Presidential OG.

3 Likes

Haha That’s what I was getting at. I’ve never heard of Presidential OG myself, so unfortunately I can’t help you out. Best of luck on the hunt and hope you find what you’re looking for!!

2 Likes
1 Like

Presidential OG is a really good OG that floated around the SoCal scene around a decade or so ago, not sure on the exact lineage but it is not bubblegum x og and I’ve never seen it available in seed form. Your best bet would be to get a few different OG cuts and find what works best for you.

1 Like

Yep… I first tried it 6 or 7 years ago.
It had a big impact on me and has some nostalgic value, which is the reason for my search.
I guess strains just die out if they don’t maintain enough popularity? It’s a shame :confused:

4 Likes

Sad but true. Everywhere you listed I wouldn’t trust. There’s a ton of og cuts out there. Can you remember the taste, smell and high? That would narrow down to certain Og cuts to get you close.

3 Likes

What the deal with both those comments back to back? They’re slightly different but the language is similar enough in wondering if they’re bots. Lame

4 Likes

Right?? It was weird, but I know FirstCavApache is an actual person on here with plenty of grows and whatnot. So, just odd timing and like minds I guess.