Good Sour Diesel representation

13 Likes

I think I could do a seed run with one of them if you guys need seeds. I acquired it over 20 years ago in a good bag of smoke. Had like 4 seeds in it, this is one of them.

10 Likes

Does it have that mouth watering diesel flavor? if so that’d be pretty awesome I hear sour was from herm plants so maybe you got lucky in some bag seed

1 Like

Lmao…yes it does. It’s funny you mention herming…it herms very easy. The lower popcorn buds usually gives me seeds. So I think you just helped verify its actually diesel!

6 Likes

I literally just threw a couple beans from a lower bud into water, going to see if they are viable and grow female and see what I get.

1 Like

hey mystery moog. def interested. I was fortunate enough to grow and smoke verified ECSD 15 years ago for a few years and then it sort of disappeared and was replaced a few years later by shitty mock sour d. after more shitty mock sour d. Now the people who do actually have the real deal are holding it. I would very much appreciate some seeds from your sour d. One way to tell if it’s the real deal is sour d. foxtails and seems to go forever. it will easily go 9, 10, 11 or 12 weeks and she’s green all the way with a fair amount of reddish hairs. she’s tall and lanky but holds her weight and she is highly prone to mildew if your grow environment supports it. leaves are a good mix of indica/sativa being large but mildy broadleaved. that is really cool that you have been growing her for over 20 years. I would also love to hear your story with her, how you got her, etc…

11 Likes

That’s pretty awesome man, love me some sour D haven’t smoked it in ages. Yeah like puddha says if it it goes like 10-12 weeks pretty sure you maybe got it or maybe an s1

2 Likes

and her smell is a gasoline aroma with a stinky sort of cheese or stinky feet smell heh …

4 Likes

Lmao here is the foxtail starting. Wow iI think I really do have the real deal.

9 Likes

yes, she can be pretty hairy too. can you post a pic of the whole plant growing to see the structure ?

3 Likes

Outside in a greenhouse

12 Likes

Inside

11 Likes

@Puddha I got it in bag seed over 20 years ago. A killer bag.
After reading all of this, I truly believe I have the real deal sour diesel. Herms, foxtails, smells like cat piss/diesel, taste wonderful and is honestly some of the best smoke I have ever had.

9 Likes

12 Likes

structure is def there. leaves def there.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Look at that, a preserved strain that is unmolested and pure. :+1::grin:
(If that’s what this truly is)

No wonder I can’t find anything better. :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

I’d have to agree. it’s def my favorite smoke of all time. would love to date her again :wink:

5 Likes

Surprised no one here ever realized it on my grow threads hahah

2 Likes

If these seeds are viable I’ll send you guys some. I assume seeds from itself would be female and “pure” correct?

4 Likes

It kinda got lost I doubt many people truly know what it looks like, absolutely top notch tasting bud it was the first strain I ever smoked unforgettable on the East Coast. Since the original Sour is from Herm i’m sure those seeds are pretty damn close to the original

5 Likes