Good strains for old school hash

Hello everybody !

I’m searching good strains to make old school hash : moroccan, pakistan, Turkish, nepal, afghanistan, liban, all !

It’s the first hash I smoked and now it’s difficult to find some good hash so I want to produce mine :slight_smile:

Here in Europe we not have so much choice but maybe you know breeders that worked with good plants to make old school hash

What I know
ace seeds : lebanese, hashplant S1, bubba hash, bubba x pck
underground seed collective : turkich delight
cannabiogen : PCK, peyote purple
philosopher seeds : early marroc

Thank you for the help and all the best

8 Likes

Try La Confidential or a good Bubba Kush . Tried and tru Afghani lines . Makes the old school bubble hash I love . Hope this helps . Good luck on your search !

4 Likes

Yes thank you very much

Yes in bubba I try : peyote purple, bubba hash, bubba x pck

I didn’t know the LA confidential was afghani so big thank you I will see

All the best

4 Likes

Mazar or Mazari always had a really classic hash taste and high to me.

5 Likes

you are right !

from sensi seeds ?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Check out the breeders Afghani selection . Top notch landraces …

2 Likes

Thank you very much I didn’t know them

All the best

2 Likes

There’s also The Real Seed Company They have quite a few Middle Eastern landraces that are used for hash, (charas), production. Angus is a good guy, and there’s usually some kind of special running on his site. :vulcan:

G

3 Likes

I always wanted to make hash from DJ Short’s Flo.
I grew it about 20 years ago, and thought it would make some mighty fine tasting
hashish.
I remember my initial impression of Flo flowers was the strong nostalgic taste of 1970s
hash…so if the flowers taste so nicely of hash, then hash derived from Flo would be superb.
I have no idea if the Flo being offered nowadays is even the same however.

6 Likes

Used to get bubble hash off a guy his traditional Afghani type lines were very nice but his cheese hash was out of this world. And I’m no fan of cheese due to overexposure but this was almost white and was tha bomb

3 Likes

Yes cheese and citrusy weed make excellent hash

Not old school hash but yes good hash

3 Likes

Yeah not old school I’m not sure what Afghan strain he had but might be Hindu hush.
I would also agree Mazar would make excellent hash

4 Likes

Yes really

1 Like

Hola Gang

I like Moroccain Gold
I have 3 female going

Bare

4 Likes

Hello @Barefrog,
:facepunch:
I have just been sent some Moroccan Gold ( a few weeks ago.) and it seems they finish in 7/8 weeks, how long do you think your ladies will be flowering - have you any pics of them .?

Is yours old seeds and who’s the breeder, ?
Any info on them appreciated …Sorry for all the ??’s … just curious :face_with_monocle: .
Happy growing mate ,
Gaz

Edit; Fri 1st April.

Thanks for sharing your pics , i got mine from the same source, (@Pakore ) , so I’ll be interested to see what the final product will finish like - it looks like you have x3 phenos .?
I’ll need to look for your thread , so I can watch them finish … ( if you have a thread - of course.Lol. ).!
Have a great weekend …
Happy growing mate,
:facepunch:

2 Likes

Hola Gaz

Mine came from Pakore a friend in UK
he got them from familly who live there.

They look to be fairly fast

bad pict but they are like 14in high and pistil
are developping fast.
I will try to do seeds before
spring is here so I can plant some
outdoor.
ps: the male already have shead pollen a few weeks ago

Bare

8 Likes

Kalifa genetics has just made a very nice hash line for Northern Growers. He also has the original Moroccan that autoflowers after 6 weeks, followed by 10 weeks of flowering. The original Moroccan hash variety before Pakistani genetics

3 Likes

Is that from Pakistan then?

2 Likes

Hola @Upstate

No Maroc
Pakore is the name of the guy
whom give it to me.

Bare

2 Likes