Good to be back :D - Girlscout cookie grow log GSC (BC Bud Depot)

First of all, I cant believe I’m posting on overgrow.com… last time I posted on OG.com was 2006, maybe some of yall remember me… Karma Fiend :smiley: I was a 21 year old kid fascinated with the grows just reading and learning back then, then the site got taken down, and we went to another site, “Ganga City” I think? I remember all yall from back in the day… Juice/guano… Den Activist lulz all yall crazy cats :smiley:

Anyways, now I’m grown up 34 years old and cannabis is legal here where I live in Massachusetts. So Instead of just trolling the forums like I used to, Ima actually contribute something now that I’m older and wiser :wink:

I’m just doing 1 plant right now, Feminized Girl Scout Cookie from BC Bud Depot.

It’s an Outdoor grow.

I’m using Foxfarm ocean forest with some organic perlite added in to lighten up the soil a little. 3 gallon pot.

Here’s what we got so far:

I’ll keep this updated as it grows. Started a little late this year the weather has just been getting into the 70’s-80’s so probly not the biggest plant, I’tll work tho!

Peace

15 Likes

I just put 2 different phenos of GSC fem from bud depot into flower about a week ago. Looking good so far. I’ll be watching to see how you’re turns out!

2 Likes

Super curious on how those turn out beacher, as I have the other half of that pack :slight_smile: Please post pics when they’re done.
I’d trade with you again any day :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome home! Seems more and more old timers are finding out OG is back.

1 Like

3 pretty distinct phenos from 3 seeds. I only have 2 in my bud room and 1 outside which is really sativa looking with thin leaves and is a total nute hog. Will update in my thread as they start to get more interesting.

And ya that trade worked out pretty darn well haha

1 Like

I got these beans last year and grew 2 plants last year but had to kill them during flowering for security purposes lol… but i remember last year these GSC’s thrived outdoors. plants were healthy beautiful as fuk. this time I’m going all the way and next year I’ll be trying out some different strains.

PLANET GANJA was the site lol :smiley: any yall remember that site? with the sharktank?

Lovin that this is legal now no stress just bless

1 Like

Welcome back!

Hope you meet up with lots of old and new gro bro’s.

Here’s an update.

I’m doing a lot of LST just for scientific research purposes. Keeping it real low near the dirt and when the secondary branches comes it should have 5-7-9-1-13+ etc growth stocks all coming up in a circle… It’s amazing how you can train these plants… Twist them turn them (just careful not to break them) and they take the abuse and new growth always reaches for the sky… something about the auxins being spread to create multiple equal branches:

4 Likes

July 14 2019

Side view, still growing it sideways lst, all the budsites are at even level now:

3 Likes

Tthe weather this week is getting up into the high 80’s mid 90’s, is that too hot? guess we’ll find out … i’ll make sure to keep them watered

1 Like

Here’s the weekly update, they really takin’ off now!!! :smiley:

It’s been about a month since the seeds germinated and I started this thread.

It’s been hot weather 80’s and 90’s… I’m just making sure they got plenty of distilled water to cool em down

5 Likes

I’m used to indoor growing and usually do LST so I’ve been doing the same thing here. bent the plant over and it started growing shoots out the side. Now some of the side growth is higher than the main cola, so I pulled that back a bit. The idea is to keep an even canopy “Sea of Green” etc… I just train them so that as much of the plant can get exposure to the sun as possible, that’s my strategy. Sometimes I notice new growth coming from the inner nodes that are shaded out by the fan leaves, so I adjust the leaves to get sun to the inside of the plant. That a long with the low stress training (paperclips strings and tape) gets the plant growing like I want: BUSHY and DENSE :smiley:

3 Likes

Looking good! I’ve got 2 phenos of the BCBD GSC fem going inside right now. One is very tall and lanky but filling out pretty good, the other is also a bit tall but getting really chunky. They should be done in 3-4 weeks hopefully…found a couple herm flowers on the lanky one but besides that they’re very easy plants and no complaints with food etc.

I wouldn’t worry about the temps, it’s been really hot and muggy here and hasn’t slowed my outdoor GSC down at all! I think you’re doing the right thing keeping it short and bushy, it’ll probably stretch quite a bit.

2 Likes

Tried, tested and true strategy you got there. Really nice job starting her off. :v:

1 Like

still growin

3 Likes

I used fox farm ocean forest and perlite for the soil, which has a lot of nutes in it already i think…I dont know if its gonna run out of nutes? I think i have bat guano and worm castings i can add

1 Like

I got some big bloom ima start adding a little bit when watering

1 Like

I added some big bloom to the water this time

I dont know if anyone looks at this but I’m gonna keep posting the updates so I’ll have the history for myself and for people who might want to know what the plant looks like when they search for it.

She’s definitely flowering now, lots of white pistils

Here’s a view from the side:

No more lst im just letting her grow, the lst served it’s purpose

Top view:

closeup:

and something for the cat :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m watching :+1: She looks very similar to my #2 pheno of the same strain, longer leaves and lighter shade of green. It’s a very classic looking plant.

2 Likes

She startin to smell good too lol :stuck_out_tongue:

The longer leaves and lighter green pheno, would it mean that it’s more of the sativa side expressing itself?

3 Likes