Good zkittlez autos

You know anyone that has good zkittlez autos? All I can find is Fast Buds. Not saying anything about Fast Buds.

1 Like

You mean fast duds lol

Mate I’m very very very happy with my zkittlez from blackskull seeds. They do autos too bro.

https://www.seed-city.com/blackskull-seeds/auto-zkittlez

3 Likes

Barnys farm do a great zkittles auto. Can confirm its genetics.
Had 2 pop from 5 (success rate low) but those survivors are pretty decent

Not on payroll but worth a pint.
GL

11 Likes

Thanks fellas. Not that many Zkittlez lovers. Maybe cause of the over hype? Haven’t had the opportunity to try it. I’m really looking forward to the terps. Anything that smells fruity and tastes good I’m all for it.

3 Likes

I grew the fast bud zkittlez- only auto ive grown and I was pretty impressed w it myself. Easy to grow, strong weed w a good smell and a little taste that came thru in the smoke. Not an overly large plant that I got- probably pulled a little more than an oz in a 3gal pot?? Idk seemed ok to me.

3 Likes

I dont do autos, but I have csi zkittles and it’s ok
. :v:t5:

1 Like

I grew out 2 of the fast buds ones a year ago, both had different leaf structure, similar plant structure, buds looked and smelled and smoked consistantly between them, medium sized plants (about 30" tall each in 7 gallons of soil) i think I yielded around 3 oz total. Overall I would not grow again. Did not have anywhere near the terp profile I expected. I figure some of the zkittlez is awesome, but its a 1 in 20+ odds of finding one…

1 Like

Thanks for giving me the heads up.

Whats the fruitiest smelling best tasting bud you’ve ever grown? Autos preferably.

And my fastbuds zkittles experience was great lol. I grew 2 or 3 of them and each one was identical bud wise. Fermented orange peel candy smell. Ive got some left with nearly a year cure and the smell is almost overwhelming lol

5 Likes

I prefer skunky, but with all the zkittlez hype, had to try it

1 Like

When Uncle Sam gives me some of my Money back I will more then likely get from Fast Buds. Just gotta find a vendor that will ship in breeder packs. Seed Supreme might. I have to look into it.

Who the hell is Flavor Chasers. That is outrageous prices. Anyways these are some of the ones I’ve found.
Thank you for weighing in @Grease_Monkey. I know fast buds dose mention that cure time is a must.

1 Like

It smelled and tasted good even with just a week… but God damn its like candy now lol

1 Like

I’m definitely looking forward to growing some out!

One of my favorites is perma dream. Blue

Berries and candy , long lasting energetic mellow stone if you get the right cross :+1::+1: and I got one going right now

7 Likes

That sounds really good. I am looking for sweet berry smelling green. Sounds like you nailed it.
Pretty flowers would be a bonus. Thanks for the recommendation @BIGJ.

2 Likes

Where can I get these?

1 Like

Very good question.

1 Like

There are only a couple places that offer them. The few I have left came from a fellow grower. I will have to see if I can get in touch with him or see if I can manage a seed run , just maybe I can get a nice run of fems

3 Likes

here are couple pics of perma dream, she looks a lot like the purple pheno dosi I’ve been blessed with. Lol

7 Likes

Just :honeybee:U tiful!

5 Likes