GoodGear Seed Bank

Hey folks we are GoodGear seeds.
We are old members from here @og and cannabisworld. Are some write ups bout us in Jason kings cannabible series.
We went underground after the fall of og and cannabis world but are back now and offering some real gems as far as seed stock.
Our breeding philosophy is pretty simple we want to insure diversity within our stock so use multiple males with each breeding. This lessons will he bottleneck effect within the cultivar allowing long lost traits to come out and flourish.
Some of our current listings are
1.Molokai Frost
2. Sensei (Chang Mai thai x SoCal master kush)
3. Angry pineapples (Pineapple Express x yoda Tahoe)
4.Durbanana (Cbg”s Durban x oregon kids banana og)
5.Riptide(Select blacklime reserve x ogers kush ibl.
We look forward to helping folks grow killer herb!
We have two ig pages
Goodgearseed
Goodgearseeds
Also listings can be found on strainly.io
Peace and dakine to all!
GoodGear

24 Likes

Welcome back to OG @GoodGear!

You have some nice crosses built with very good genetics… and I appreciate that you use multiple males in your breeding projects to create a more diverse cross.

I’m sure you’ll like it here… there’s a lot of people here that like to collect seeds and grow cannabis!

That’s a gorgeous plant… what is it?

7 Likes

Glad to have you back! I sent you a PM.

2 Likes

Ogers kush getting closer

9 Likes

Pic above ogers is Gg4, she’s a looker but not a heavy yielder

2 Likes

Molokai citrus kush

6 Likes

We launched our web site only the home page right now but our email is there with our available listings. Contact is through email to arrange a purchase.
Not trying to step on toes.

www.goodgearseed.com

6 Likes

Would like to wish you great success. Stay safe/be well.

2 Likes

Thank you sir

1 Like

Good luck. Will give it look

2 Likes

Yes good luck with your new venture .

2 Likes

Our Turkish cookies cut bout done in the greenhouse

6 Likes

8 Likes

Original diesel just pollenated with pollen from two males of sdv3 x sourd!

Second pic is Kaya koffee pollinated with mixed pollen from 7 males of pinetar kush from Tom hill.
Should be some excellent plants found in both. The sourd x orig d is going to be stellar!

7 Likes

i love the molokai frost. it’s all i’ve been smoking lately. i need to figure out how to upload photos on this site.

Hey my friend when you get to the reply screen at the bottom right just below the text box, there is an upload arrow.

1 Like