Gooey sap on plant

I have 1 plant that is pushing out sap looking stuff a couple places. Cant say I’ve ever had this happen before and don’t know if its harmful or not.

14 Likes

This can happen due a high brix (sap ooze cause of high sugar content). Certain strains are more prone to this such as pinkman goo

Happy Growing :fire: :rose:
Chronickyle

10 Likes

Had this happen on both fast red mandarine I grew. Just sap, from having a high brix content should mean your plant is orgasmicaly happy

7 Likes

Are ya sure you didn’t get overly excited?
Lmao

9 Likes

Happens to me sometimes…

4 Likes

From Sweet Seeds? I got a pack of those. How did you like them?

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies fellas.

1 Like

In all honesty…

Worst herb I have ever grown. Like, bag seed 20 years ago turned out better. Terps were phenomenal. Smelled like a fresh orange with hints of vanilla. No density, no weight, stretched like hell, really weak smoking.

I angrily just threw it in a drawer where whats left still sits.

3 Likes

I trimmed the top buds and just left the rest of the plant as it was. It was worse than weed from the 60’s compared to pics I’ve seen. Both plants had just the most amazing smell though. But even the top buds you could see through like a crochet blanket.

Oh, and you had to smoke 3 or 4 bowls, or like a fat pinky finger doobie to get a buzz.

1 Like

They were 2 of 6 plants, the other 4 turned out great. All had the same soil and feedings.

1 Like

What’s it taste like?

1 Like

Orange on the fresh green hit, then earthy citrus exhale

1 Like

I posted about that same thing happening on a couple of buds from a Princess Haze I grew last year. It was the first I had seen of it, but everyone said it was not uncommon. I got a toothpick and got off as much as I could - and I ATE IT! It was super sweet. Very yummy, but not psychoactive.

6 Likes