Gordon's Guerilla 2018

Probably the last group shot, will be put at sites over next few days, all except 6 Mikado as I want them to thrive

Oh and some of the leaves look battered as Ive been rubbing them to smell em

1 Like

Is not better any kind of container? Or maybe ya want be able of move the plants?
Best luck n wishesh…

Not sure I follow @MiG, Do you mean should not use buckets?
or are you talking about seedlings ?

guerilla growing is MUCH harder, for those who don’t know.

imagine something like nervous special-forces-rejects farming at midnight after hiking, crawling, climbing, wading, who knows what.

crazy is, as crazy does… :wink: :evergreen_tree: :eyes: :evergreen_tree: :flashlight:

if you can find an obscure movie from my homeland, it’s called “The Money Tree”, independent US-made, circa 1990… it features a funny guerilla-grower.

(i gotta put that in the stoner movies thread)

c.s

8 Likes

(…i think the 2nd part implies in-ground-planting is what MiG expects to see in a guerilla farm, since plastic catches the eye…)

2 Likes

Yes I think you might be right
@MiG The land is wet.
The buckets are above water level, so plant does not drown, it has holes to drain water
Normally grow in ground, this is a new spot.

3 Likes

Had some car trouble this week so some plants didnt go out till tonight
these are still left in window…

6 Mikado at front
4 hash plant in tray

5 Likes

…are there pests like rodents, etc. to contend with? i’d hate to see some hedgehog or whatever clearcut your project. :wink: :rat:

edit: i used to be a mechanic…tell us your woes :blue_car: :skull_crossbones:

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

Heres the sugar balck rose a day after planting, went back today…

Went to put the Mikado out tonight, place was so overgrown had to pull a load of nettles and brambles and had no gloves or anything, bare hands and a stick
cant believe how overgrown its got…

The planted Mikado in their new home

some pictures from my journey today dont we sometimes take things like how pretty a daisy is for granted, I know I do, had a nice chance to reflect as it was scorching (well mid twenties anyway) today

I saw a woodpecker and heard a cuckoo for the first time this year…
The bluebells are out too…

Nice curvy tree, kinda sexy : ) I see Godess Shatakshi Devi everywhere

I couldnt get the shot right then Godess put some light as a nice accent in the foreground, thanks mother earth and mother Universe
:om_symbol:

12 Likes

glad you had a good time out there. nice views/thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be following you along your guerrilla adventures @gordongecko , looking fine so far…
Stay lucky :four_leaf_clover: mate ,
Happy growing ,
Gaz

1 Like

Got the 4 hash plants out last night, this will be my last visit for 4-6 weeks

They will either be much bigger or dead when I return…

7 Likes

That’s my plan here with quite a few things. Good luck out there!

1 Like

if it makes you feel better, out of about 30 seeds in 6 months i’ve gotten over 20 males & some herms, about 8 females. not a good ratio. i heard subcool claim colder temps for germinating favor male sex expression, but he’s said a lot of stuff too… hmm. fingers crossed for you man. :vulcan:

2 Likes

The weak Sugar black rose didnt make it, the strong one is doing good

The Mikado are not very happy in their new home
looks like Ive got some lockout and nutrient issues also some stress things going on
will try and get a proper ID of the issues when I get a minute and try to resolve

This one has fully purple leaves from the few nights of cold since it was put out
although now I think about it this could be more than just cold

5 Likes

I went and dropped a few Durban Poison x out yesterday. Nothing spectacular but will see what happens. How do you usually do outdoors in the UK mate

1 Like

@anon58740919 In one word - Variable :joy:
depends on the year normally, plot prep is a big thing though
Your Durban should do OK thats a proven strain here

put these bags out today

Sprouted the seeds at home and chucked em in some had tails some hadnt popped yet

on right;
6 x Nepal x Deimos (Semi Auto)(from freespore)
left;
2 x Chocolate Orange Auto
1 x White Widow XXL Auto
4 x Moby CBD Auto (from freespore)
Never done this so well see how it goes…

4 Likes

any concern about the camoflauged grow-bag :wink: ?

if I were a cannabis seed, i would jump right in. :seedling:

1 Like

Here is the bedraggled Landrace plot
10 remaining of which 3 looking healthy, 3 OK, 4 Stunted and yellow
no feed given.

The flower show is almost over for now but we have a nice display of buttercups

Got a meeting with a badger at my plot too lol, keeping the slugs away

5 Likes

Consider planting something that has a deep taproot, like Comfrey. That will provide drainage and help start some fungus activity deeper down. In combination with something like red clover as ground cover it should start to improve the quality of your soil on top and deeper down.

If you let the comfrey make a deep root then kill it, the root will rot and you will get better soil and better drainage. It will do the same job as your drill but it will leave organic material down there afterwards so your soil will be improved, not just physically moved about.

Best bit is you will not need to sweat to do it.

If possible try to dig a small pond near your plants, the frogs will never eat your plants or knock them over but they eat a lot of slugs. If the soil is that full of clay you could even use it as a drainage pit for your plot. win-win.

5 Likes