Gorilla Glue FastBuds Indoor/Outdoor

Say hello to these three little ladies who came into life this morning, well, two this morning and one in the afternoon, they will be “vegged” 18/6 with 200W COB and then Outdoor… I got the COB running @ 75W right now, because of the bubblegum in the tent, but it will be enough to veg them, they are in cups so when they need transplanting, they are going outdoor under the big halide!

4 Likes

I’ll be watching. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thanks @ryasco, nice of you to say.

2 Likes

Gorilla Glue in seed form?
Where’d ya find those?

1 Like

https://2fast4buds.com/seeds/gorilla-glue

1 Like

I’ll be lurking lol. I tried to run auto’s earlier this year outdoor but they got ate as seedling. Three of them were fast buds gorilla glue, so I’m interested in what I missed out on lol.

1 Like

Esta vez lo vamos a hacer lo más sencillo posible y veras como tienes éxito:Grow easy, at least the first times
Son autos también?

Lo primero: tienen agujeros de drenaje en el fondo esos vasos? Y no uses nunca recipientes transparentes: las raíces agradecen la menor luz posible.

Lo segundo: que tipo de sustrato estas usando ahora? Esperas a que se sequen los primeros centímetros de sustrato entre riegos?

This time we will make it as simple as possible and you will see how successful you are … Grow easy, at least the first times. Are they autos too? First thing: do they have drainage holes in the bottom of those glasses? And never use transparent containers: the roots appreciate the least possible light. The second: what kind of substrate are you using now? Do you wait for the first few centimeters of substrate to dry between irrigations?

3 Likes

Son Bubblegum Auto. En este indoor estoy usando 33% de cada uno, piedra pomes, fibra de coco y perlita. Los vasos transparentes los cubrire con otros por encima. Voy a nutrir con Go Box de General Hydroponics.

These are Bubblegum Auto. On this indoor i’m using 33% of each, pomice, coco coir and perlite. The cups i will cover with others on the outside. Nutes are gonna be Go Box by General Hydroponics.

Hoy/Today

5 Likes

Por qué no sustituir la fibra de coco por tierra para jardinería/horticultura?
La tierra es como un “filtro fisicoquímico natural” que te proporciona un margen de error mucho mayor ante errores de riego, abonado y pH: es por tanto el sustrato más fácil con el que empezar a cultivar.

PD: not always can use Autotranslate. I think is my mobile screen; sorry…

4 Likes

Ay amigo sera para la proxima, tons. Porque esta carajada se queda asi como esta. Igual, en el otro grow que tengo, asi fue como lo hice, 60% tierra y 40% pomes, coco y perlita…

Oh my friend that will be the next time. Because this stuff stays the way it is. All the same, on my other grow, that’s how i did it, 60% dirt, and 40% pomice, coco and perlite…

1 Like

No tenes porque disculparte, te queremos y respetamos hombre!

No need to apologize, we respect you and love you man!

2 Likes

The three little seedlings looking happy, except the leaves on one seem to be wilting down… I dunno…

1 Like

They look all right to me.

Cool keep up the great work, take it easy on the water when they are that size you want em to gag for it.

Get used to feeling the wieght of the cups, weigh them on scales if you have to and write down a wet (just watered), out of bag (just potted), and grown in (almost dry) weights and record them if you need to. I just do it by hand and eye, but it comes to you with practice and years of experience.

As they get bigger the amount of water given goes up, think moist not wet at that age, its easy to give em too much and rot the root, to heavy/wet = not enough air in the soil.

1 Like

If i saw those leaves i would raise my lights six inches and see if they rebounded. If the photo was taken just as lights came on it is probably OK. Not second guessing you @Herbie just being careful, you know i got nothing but respect for you. :grin:

2 Likes

I would be more worried about that adult vine weevil in the centre cup, but I understand they have all sorts of insects in Costa Rica. @ryasco

1 Like

Ha! Ha! I must be blind i can’t see it. What part of the cup?

2 Likes

You honestly cant see it, the thing is staring straight at you I zoomed in though :wink:

2 Likes

You mean this right. I don’t see it.

2 Likes

I don’t see anything like that either… I looked it up on google and will examine the plants right now… Let u know…

Are you yanking my chain @Herbie?

2 Likes

Have to say Gotcha once in a while @ryasco @MadScientist wheres the weevil lol

Hehehehe :joy:

3 Likes