Gorilla Glue Leaf Twist Pics?

The more I research, the more I see that every plant has hermie tendencies. Keep them stress-free, and you’re good. I started this hobby 20 years ago (on and off) with bag seeds. Could have been nute stress for all we know… We shall see! Thank you so much for the input!

2 Likes

Clip them banners collect any seeds and smoke that Shit…best weed I ever had looked and tasted like straw but no driving after 15 minutes and a happy giggly buz for hours, I had to talk people into smoking the “garf”. Until they did…,:rofl::rofl::rofl:was gifted OZ from biker and could never make the connection again and I was 17 so probably for the best. It was Thee Acapulco gold trip weed supreme. Growing a few peoples AG gear at the moment including Bodhi. Moral is , don’t pass up seeds and don’t be a pot snob, a few beans from lowers I only press rosin from doesn’t make the top 1/3 of a plant not fire. Plants do what plants do. Usually from what I’ve noticed unstable plants will only do it late and start at the bottom unless you stress them early. Snip before they go seed and your good.

3 Likes