Gorilla Zkittlez and wedding cake grow journal!

Wedding cake. June10th

10 Likes

Gorilla zKittez and wedding cake. June 14th.

7 Likes

Wedding cake. June 24th.

9 Likes

This is my first grow journal and decided to do it outside for all of my OGs I had given my brother a seedling of wedding cake it’s the single plant pictures. He has it in a 5 gallon container of sorts and is using miracle grow potting mix I sent him some nutrients for the grow also. Although I don’t recommend using miracle grow products I thought it could be interesting to see what happens with it. The nutrients I’m supplementing with is Dr earth organic homegrown veg and the flower girl also . I purchased the Dr earth after planting so didn’t get to actually ammend the soil but will be top dressing.

4 Likes

Gorilla zKittez and wedding cake. June 16th

5 Likes

Gorilla zKittes and wedding cake. June 24th

10 Likes

The gorilla zKittes and wedding cake are in 1 gallon container with happy frog soil will be top dressing with Dr earth organic veg and bloom .

1 Like

Two great strains right there, I enjoy both a lot! Looking forward to watching these develop! :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Sorry I’m out of likes or I would have liked all of the above, I’ll come back when I’m flush in 11 hours lol

4 Likes

Loving the Sunshine and looking happy! Great to see how these turn out :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks all, I am looking forward to seeing how these turn out

2 Likes

I see trees :evergreen_tree: in your future! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

LoL I know right, I’m really excited for these plants to show some of their traits and morphology.

2 Likes

I grew out a barney farm gorilla zkittles in 2021. I fucked it up and herm’d on me. The plant structure leaves and pistils are insane. Unique fucking plant.

I did same last year

10 Likes

Did that hermie?

No didn’t Hermie but I’m thinking it started to re-veg, the buds looked good and frosted but never finished and when it was dry it was fluffy airy weird buds

2 Likes

This is the stuff that came off it last year.

3 Likes

Your grow is going to be awesome. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looking good. Hope you have a great season

2 Likes