Got my cherry wine x 9lb berry pie tested

Made my 1st 1:1 using cherry wine cbd and crossed it with 9lb berry pie my buddy made. Here’s the results. Could not be happier. Just need to get a full terp test.

47 Likes

GRATULACJE / CONGRATS @thepollock !!!

:partying_face:

4 Likes

Just saw this on ig earlier. Congrats! I’d love to make something like that. I’ve got some cherry wine from heart and soil i need to get to and see what that’s about.

2 Likes

it smokes nice too, i made sum brownies with it that are nice, not too stoney but a small amount of Euforia then goes into a mild body high, nothing couch lock but nice to puff on, not too heavy so it didnt put me down but helps ease some pains, smell kind of different earthy almost fruity?
good job homie @thepollock

3 Likes

Awesome! Well done my friend, I have never tried a 1:1 yet that I know of. Gotta be killer for anxiety though

3 Likes

Very cool.

Is the moisture reading relevant to you? I ask because I don’t know. Perfect dry/cure? Too wet too dry?

2 Likes

That is a great job getting a 1:1! Congratulations.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Congratulations on a successful project!

3 Likes

Thats a nice 50/50 plant

3 Likes

I’m sure we could figure out how to get you a cut.:raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thanks for the input bro👊. I’m going to have to get 1 of them Brownies

2 Likes

I’m not sure but what I was told it’s pretty normal from what they’ve seen people bringing in I want to send it out and get a full analysis on it terpenes and all but the answer question I don’t know.

3 Likes

I can return the favor with some beans if you’re interested

2 Likes

Wow dude killer ratio good job. is this from f1 seeds?And are you ever going to release any been looking to add some cbd crosses to the garden.

2 Likes

Shot me a message

1 Like

Yes these are f1s. I did not make many seeds so what I have I will use to make f2s. I do still have mom and dad to make more f1s if I need more seeds to hunt. I will be letting cuts out in the next couple of months. I will also be playing with more cbd plant for some 1:1, 1:2 & 2:1. Message me and we can talk

2 Likes

I’ve been doing the same thing. Creating lots of type 2 cannabis. I love the affects of a good 1:1 ratio bud now. I recommend it to everyone. And extracts made from it are very medicinal

3 Likes

Ya I gotta try some I suppose, even if just to fight this bullshit anxiety…. Very cool

2 Likes

:facepunch::facepunch::facepunch: right on

1 Like

I might have a couple other then this for your anxiety.

1 Like