Got some seeds to trade

2 summers ago i had a strawberry sour diesel turn out to be a male and i didn’t see it until it seeded my other plants . i harvested as many of those seeds i could and like to trade for earlier finishing indica that better suit my growing area here in n. maine. i know I’m still a newbie and probably haven’t earned my trust on here so i understand if your not cool with me yet. I’m a disabled Army vet so i use weed for pain management and to treat P.T.S.D and insomnia. anyway ill put it out there and send you what i got 1st as a sign of trust. keep in mind these are regs so I’m willing to let them go for a good deal. i have s.s.d x malawi. , s.s.d x dream machine and s.s.d x northern lights auto. my buddy is growing 15 of the s.s.d x malawi and they are up to 10ft tall with huge colas! its takes time growing those but they are heavy producing plants outdoors in 30 gal fab pots grown organically. . need a fairly long growing season to finish them. not recommended for indoor unless you have a 12ft. tall room. haven’t tried growing out the other 2 yet. any way if your interested pm me if not digging it yet i understand. I’m in a legal rec. weed growing state and everyones rocking plants in there gardens and flowerbeds here. my neighbor doesn’t even try to conceal hers and no ones said anything yet. :wink:

17 Likes

What are you looking for?
I am interested in the s.s.d X northren lights

3 Likes

Likewise, N. Maine here!!! What, if anything, are you hunting for? The “old stash bag” has a few…hundred…strains. I should be able to do you right. Start 'em in March/April, out in June (after Frost-Free date), you SHOULD be ok. I’ve finished mid-Oct, even after 2 - 3 days of frosty weather. I just water them heavily BEFORE the Frost and cover them with sheets. A few burned tips, but they adjust after temps normalize. You take care “up country”, stay safe and, do continue to be well.

9 Likes

this might help with those pesky mystery stains

images (4)

11 Likes

ah but its strains, not stains or strands

3 Likes

oh that’s very different

6 Likes

looking for some early skunks, kushes, cheese. stuff that finishes outdoors by late sept. the more mold resistant the better.

3 Likes

lemme just give this man a

6 Likes

I got you on the Skunks (65 - 75 days) and Kushes (65 - 75 days also). Give me a few days to get the specifics’ for you. Keep it OG up there. Stay safe/be well.

7 Likes

@Herbie and @monkeyman to funny, lol did you two plan that?

1 Like

like a shit stain?

1 Like

Something like that

1 Like

That’s a Mr. Nice Stain

3 Likes

If you have any of that skunk auto I sure would be interested an a trade I have a few things not much really let’s chat.

1 Like

Give me about a week, my best friend was loaned my Stash Bag to sort through. He lives a couple of hours away. If, indeed, I have the Skunk/Auto, you’re more than welcomed to a trade. Thanks for reaching out. Does it have to be Auto? I ask 'cause I know I have plenty of Uncle Fester’s Super Skunk #18 in there. Do enjoy a fine weekend, take care, stay EXTRA safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee:

1 Like

If you have a problem with it flowering in time you could always start covering your crop with some panda film to block the light a few weeks earlier then it would start normally… Thats what i used to do to get 2 outdoor crops a year… If you start inside around jan then move outside around april you should be able to harvest in sept ir early oct without losing yield

In Northern Maine, the ground is frozen until early/mid June!!! There’s NO way anything goes out before the Frost Free Date. We have ways to accelerate flowering/extending the growing season. I can cover my entire 16’ x 16’ East-facing Deck with 6ply clear plastic and sometimes get me to first week of November. I just watch closely the type of Strains I run outside. Thanks for your courteous suggestion, I’m a fan of Light Dep also…SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :honeybee: :pray: :100:

3 Likes

Damn, mid June? Crazy, have always lived in MO, so that’s all I know!

2 Likes

Damn that is crazy long frost season. Although the few summer months you get would be perfect temp for flower. Hows the humidity there here in ok its off the chart in summer

1 Like

Never had a problem with Humidity, to be honest. We did get an unusual amount of rain (July 2018), my Auto ACDC had a bit of Bud Rot on the top of Main Cola. Cut her off 5 - 6 inches below affected area, no further problems. I put up a canopy cover to minimizer the rain. Neighbors thought I was installing Solar Panels…lol, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: