Grand daddy purple

G’day guys, after seeing on here some of the GDP it’s relit my interest in trying the strain as it ticks alot of the boxes of what I’m looking for in a medicine.
Years ago there was only the one breeder (ken) I think it was but nowadays there’s a few different breeders of it offering seeds, the main one being grand daddy purps seeds.
Who would you guys recommend to get seeds from? This & purple urkle have always been on my to do list so I’m going to try my best to get some of each this year. Any info or recommendations is greatly appreciated guys, peace :v:

14 Likes

I would ask here if any members have GDP seeds to trade first. I have GDP seeds I haven’t got to yet from a generous member on OG.

12 Likes

Yeah you’re right mate I just don’t want to just have my hand out, I’ll have some strains to trade on Thursday so I’ll put up a post then & see how it goes, thanks for your input brother :v:

7 Likes

Where you located. If your in US or Canada I might be able to help.
Pm me

5 Likes

I’m in Australia mate, thanks for the offer bro :+1: it’s appreciated :v:

2 Likes

I suggested Authentic Genetics. :upside_down_face:
[https://agseedco.com/products/grandaddy-purple?_pos=3&_sid=6cd745327&_ss=r]

Have a look

5 Likes

Cheers mate I had a look but sold out. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for them I haven’t heard of authentic genetics before, grown by Mel Frank, that’s pretty cool I had his books many years ago :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yeah its sold out but i think its worth buying when back in stock :+1:

3 Likes

I agree :100: with @Floyd, reach out here FIRST before you order!!! If I run across any GDP in my “travels”, I’ll keep you in mind, MAKE OG YOUR STARTING POINT!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

I got him covered @misterbee . :smiley:

18 Likes

I have a bunch.

6 Likes

Thats nice to hear :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks heaps guys! And a massive thanks to @Floyd you’re a gentleman brother! :clap: much respect mate :v:

12 Likes

What @misterbee said. ALWAYS start with OG. The generosity here blows my mind, stil, after a year and a half.

11 Likes

Here are some ag gdp I have finishing now.

36 Likes

Spit on @BigMike55 I feel the same brother, it’s such a fantastic community! The world could be a much better place if everyone had that OG spirit :raised_hands:

3 Likes

@Greasy damn bro they’re looking sensational :ok_hand: good on you mate, some enjoyable fruity smokes ahead! Enjoy brother :v:

3 Likes

I ran these this run
Loudest purple terps I’ve ever smelled

grand daddy purp x a diesel bc3 of sorts made like a decade ago
made me want to get the GDP back for sure but these smelled like urkel x10 with a creamy starburst flare

22 Likes

@Shamus damn bro they look great &your description sounds amazing mate :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’ll keep my eyes peeled for any fire GDP beans

wish I knew where some were I’d grab some too haha

There’s drama currently that ken estes cut isn’t even it, idk if it’s true just a observation about stuff I’ve seen haha

5 Likes