Grandaddy Pluto grow info

Hi guys. Young Flamethrower here. Copped the Gas House Kingston Approved Grandaddy Pluto for 2.1k out of meristem tissue culture. Planted her outside. Sent 4 people snips end of June from California & none made it. I want a thread for GDPluto info. I can sell these cuts for a lot. And I only got enough for my breeding project left after sending snips to all my friends & failing. And after getting rooted to who needs em (on their way now) So I wanted to start this thread to start an info thread. I’ll add the first piece of good info. You can not ship snips of this. You have to ship rooted. Per my experience. & if I’d known that I’d have more $. Because I’d have more cuts than I do now. I sent 1/2 the prunings to homies and they all rotted. So I’m sending rooted from now on. Also , Happy 4th guys. Here’s some nice pics

7 Likes

Ooooh very very nice ! Crazy how cuts won’t fly¿ although I’ve seen that before with a few old strains. An absolute gem and much respect for getting it out there. I’m down to watch and live vicariously through y’all . Got some epic cuts myself but this is epic epic!

4 Likes

@DanielGrowPhotos are u rocking the floraflex dome too? (I see the insert) just curious as it’s listed as 8” high and my normal mondis are 6” if it’s in fact 2” bigger and they fit regular trays I’m copping a few as we both know 2” is a lot in terms of cuts. Respect :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

I in fact just started using domes to root & clones come out better

I was litteraly doing my own version of this video https://youtu.be/6crJzWr5fMc

& the clones have been not as perfect till now! Floraflex domes rocks. I am adding a pic with measurement of dome

4 Likes

You are awesome my friend! I’m sold it’s definitely bigger even if by an inch I like it! Thanks so much. And as I said I’m so down to watch you grow this out! And hopefully one day I may have a chance to have such an exsquisite piece in my stable. Much much respect :facepunch:t2: not a lot would have done that bro :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Domes are the way to go imo, I tried aerocloners etc. but this always works better, and I just recently found hormex #8 which is absolutely epic hormone, cuts a few days off (usually 7-9 days max for roots) I love it.

2 Likes

Definitely not in my cards atm , just can’t swing the funds. I’ll follow you on YouTube and when the time comes I’m much more flush I’ll gladly hit you up if that cool? I appreciate you very much :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Nice! I’ll definitely be watching . Sounds killer love my some sourrrrr

2 Likes

Sounds like a killer plan to me! I haven’t tried AJ’s SD , I haven’t had real sour in a long time but I should be changing that soon as I just received ECSD (Rez cut) so I’m excited to have her back in my life but I definitely want that cut as well. I actually have a plan to run 5/6/7 SD’s in seed form in multiple numbers side by side and then the best few candidates against the tried/tested and true cuts. I have karma, Top Dawg and AMG sour as well, if I can acquire the other cuts it’s a definite plan that needs to happen. People who smoked real deal top shelf sour tend to never forget it, it’s the one strain like that I absolutely love, always have ! Mostly I’m a dick in the dirt indica guy but that and Casey Jones have skewed my outlook and have me exploring satties and such a lot more.

3 Likes

You really like yourself

3 Likes

I’ll take 3

2 Likes

There’s a lot to unpack here.

2 Likes

Maybe he can do a deal of $1,750 for three cuts for you, because he’s just trying to spread the love and all of that which the plant has gifted him and so on. Haha In all seriousness though, this is some of the most blatant nonsense that needs to be removed from this industry. Straight clown stuff.

6 Likes

I’m glad someone said something. I wasn’t sure if this was an inside joke or trolling.

2 Likes

I insist on paying full price for my love of the plant.

4 Likes

Granddaddy Pluto same cut. It was gifted to me as well. I’ll let yall know if she’s worth it.

2 Likes