Grape Ape project

23 Likes

Let’s gooooooo fam!!!

6 Likes

This one has three blades on its first set of leaves about one in four show this with this strain

25 Likes

@Heritagefarms looks good. You Got that seedling spring fever I see haha. I’m running a dark shadow haze right now which is NevilsWreck x GrapeApe so I’m very curious to see how your grape ape turns out.

5 Likes

@Heritagefarms Nice. I have never seen that. I saw 3 cotyledons once though. And 3 singles and 3 the next set…after which it went back to doubles. 40+ years ago though. Probably in Columbian Gold

7 Likes

So out of four seeds I got 1 female and 3 males, keeping the male that started off with three leaves for breeding purposes and the one girl of course, will add a pic of the girl once this stupid rain stops and I actualy want to go outside. Its currently 41 degrees out there.

9 Likes

I can’t wait to watch this grow…This strain has been around for a bit, and I have never had the opportunity to see it grown.

Thanks for sharing,

K.

3 Likes

19 Likes

21 Likes

Looks like a great winter stash

1 Like

So the plant came out nice and purple ,super dense but just about zero smell or taste so not a keeper. That’s the gamble with seeds finding a keeper with good nug growth , smell , and taste. Dident happen here but got plenty of other strains to hunt threw.

9 Likes

That sucks. I have had excellent Grape Ape before, grown here locally. Was not all that special to look at, but it’s taste was just incredible, and it was stupid potent too. Better luck next hunt!

1 Like

Yep the real deal grape ape is super yummy, these were seeds from a local guy not the true holder of the ape. Apothecary genetics has good beans and makes the cut available, will have to go threw them next time.

2 Likes

That GA come from.the clown ,SINISTER SEEDS…
IF IT DID U ARE IN FOR A TREAT…

1 Like

Nope random seeds I was gifted from norcal and so far there not living up to my expectations

1 Like

Not too sure they know of the Clown here!

I’d instagrammed the clown tried getting him to stop by ,told me he was done with forums lol

I didn’t know if he pushinghis hacks here.Most are really good if u like I Indica…

Nope hasn’t been around here at all I’ve got a bag of strains from him that I haven’t dug into yet just not enough room or time yet .Other than chemo and grape earth which were both great all the others have been chilling waiting for there time to shine.

1 Like

I also have a bunch of his seeds. Loved the Daddy’s Little Angel Fuck. Want to run the NL5 x Thunderfuck soon!

2 Likes